Part II

He then gets the blanket and puts it over him, then lies on the pillow and goes to sleep. Fade to a little while later, as we look up at the still starry filled sky, and one of those stars is getting brighter and bigger. It then slowly begins to streak down towards Earth, then gets faster as it heads towards the ground, and to Loud. He then wakes up from the bright light and gasps at it coming towards him, and ducks out of the way. However the light doesn't collide on the ground, but stops a few feet above it. It then glows brightly. When it stops, Loud looks over and is shocked by what he sees, which can only be described as some sort of male fairy, and even more shocking is the fact that he looks like none other than Tom Ruegger himself}

Fairy:{To Loud, in a voice that's also like T.R}There you are! Come out, this is your lucky night!

Loud: What, what is, what just...who are you?!

Fairy: First pinch yourself to make sure you're not dreaming.{He does}Good, that means you are actually awake, so you'll more easily believe what I have to say. I am your good fairy.

Loud: Good fairy? That's hardly an original title.

Fairy: I know, I keep trying to get my bosses to get with the times, but they're so traditional. Anyway let me explain my job. We fairies are assigned to a specific person and come down to Earth to offer heavenly advice when the person is at the end of his or her ropes, like in that Jimmy Stewart movie. I'm assigned to you as long as you're a kid, because in my Earthly state I was quite good at offering fatherly like advice to get kids up.

Loud: Well you do look like a fatherly figure at that, even with the glasses.

Fairy: Anyway, I've been watching you and I haven't been happy with how things are going for you. When I heard that wish of yours, it took me a while but I convinced my bosses to let your wish be granted. That's why it took till now to respond, so let me be the first to congratulate you on succesfully bringing to Earth the Wishing Star!

Loud: You mean my request came true? There really is a Wishing Star?

Fairy: Yesiree bob-a-rooney! It's been granting wishes for 61 years, ever since Walt D*sney first stumbled onto bringing the Star here and wishing that his studio would dominate animated films forever.{Scoffing}Though I don't approve of that, there are other fine studios that could do just as well with intelligent management and good marketing and advertising. But anyway, it's been coming down here ever since. Besides, do you think old Walt could have gotten the idea to use a Wishing Star in that wooden boy movie himself and without having a first hand encounter with one a year earlier to get the inspiration? I highly doubt it. Well anyway, you wished it here, are you ready to make any wish you want?

Loud: Yes! And I know the rules from the stories, the first person to touch it gets one wish, no exceptions.

Fairy: Well, you've eliminated the need for me to provide that info, so I'll go to the next thing. What is the wish you plan to make? Whatever you say here you don't have to wish for, but it's a union thing and we're required to ask it to compare plans with actual wishes. Do you have a wish yet?

Loud: Well, it would either be getting my friends back, or saving Charity Bazaar from her sickness. But who am I kidding, one wish won't make up for what I've done, I want them to like me not because I wished them to, and any other way apparently isn't possible. So I'm going to wish that Charity get better to thank her for her support and do one last kind thing before I leave them all alone for good.

Fairy: Very well I have that down. With that last task done I can call out the Wishing Star itself. Here goes!

{Up in the sky, another star gets brighter and bigger. It then streaks through the sky to the right, and lands behind the mountains very far away, like in "Wakko's Wish" And the shape of the Wishing Star is exactly the same from that movie}