Part 1

After sch

I just ended school and wanted to go home as my friend had extra class, my class was at the 4th level so I had to take the stairs down. As I was walking, I was messing around doing footworks and then I went past the dance room which was located at the same level but I took steps back again and saw a guy through the glass door. He had unbelievable movements, what is his body made of?

I was shook that I just stood there watching him dancing to a love song. I was so mesmerised by his dancing which made me wanted to join him. I look down at myself asking myself if that's possible, suddenly the glass door opened.

"hello?" he said, I looked up and my eyes widen.

"h-hello" I replied. He showed me a sweet smile which was so cute.

"what are u doing here?" he asked.

oh my god what am I suppose to say.. I shouldn't be telling him what I was thinking obviously.

"a-ah I was just... w-watching how you were dancing"

wow what am I saying? nevermind atleast I wasn't lying, I mean I WAS watching him.

"oh, do you wanna learn it with me?"
he asked.

"what? mhm no thanks I don't think I can dance like that" I said.

"how about you try out first? You might dance well. I'll teach you if you want" he said.

wait what he? teach me? if he's gonna teach me, how am I gonna focus? I mean he's kinda hot and he's even hotter when he dances!

"e-eh no I don't think-" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"you can! come on I'll teach you" He hold onto my wrist and pulled me into the dance room.

Vote and comment. THANK YOU!!