Sal x Larry smut

-Btw please let me know if any of my grammar is incorrect-

Trigger warning: suicide attempt

Larry's
P.o.v
I sit in the treehouse with the sharp blade in hand thinking 'should I do it, is it worth it' then I hear the tree house door open, I quickly tried hide the blade away, but it was to late. I looked over to see sal, staring at me in disbelief.

His eyes were filled with sorrow as he stared at my scared and scabbed wrists. Looks like he didn't notice the blade, I let out a sight of relief.

He slowly walked towards me as I looked away in shame, his steps got closer and then came to a stop. I felt a nice cool hand on my shoulder, causing me to slowly look up at him. "Larry" Sal said sternly but voice laced with worry.

"tell me what's wrong" he said. I sighed, knowing he wouldn't take my silence or a 'no' as an answer. I looked away from him again."it's like a everlasting war in my skull with both my demons and depression, it's a fight I happen to be losing. I want it all to go away, I just want the war to stop. If I ended it all right now no one would car- " I said but quickly cut myself off as I heard two clicks, knowing what sal was doing I still didn't look up. "I'll put you in your place right now and tell you my thoughts on this later" I blushed at the response, even at a time like this I can't hide my feelings for the blue haired hottie.

I feel a hand lift up my head, I look at sal, his beautiful face bare, his pretty blue eyes shimmering. Slowly but surely our lips connected in a soft kiss but it slowly began go grow lustful. We found ourselves battling for dominance, I put up a long fight before Sal bit my tongue catching me off guard Sal then won."That wasn't fair" I whined in the kiss. Sal simply chuckled in return.

I soon felt hands slowly trail down my back and grip my ass I gasped and a small moan of arousal slipping out of my mouth. Sal pulled away from the kiss to whisper softly in my ear."do you want more?~" he said as he softly pushed me backwards causing me to lay on my back. He hovered over me and flipped me over so that I was laying on my stomach. He started to softly kiss my neck while palming me, I moaned quietly and pressed my ass against his crotch."Sal please more~" I whined already getting impatient but also giving him an answer.

Which seemed to have turned him on, he flipped me back over and kissed me roughly before he started taking off his shirt. I bit my lip in arousal, watching the way his muscles tensed and flexed as he pulled his shirt off, tossing it away. "Sal~" I whined impatiently while admiring his nice and toned body, my eyes slowly trailed lower, noticing a rather obvious tent in his pants.

I was quickly snapped out of my trance by soft hands trailing under my shirt before it was torn off. I shivered, surprised but turned on by the action. "that was my favorite sanity's fall shirt, are you serious?" I said with a raised brow. "I can always buy you another one" Sally said as he began to gently rub my nipples and kiss my neck. I shivered at the feeling my body wanting more. I pulled him closer and began to softly grind against his clothed erection. Sal let out a soft grunt pausing at rubbing and kissing me, he then slowly pulled away, staring down at me.

"Are you ready?" he asked, but it sounded more like a statement than a question. I bit my lip and gave a firm nod, I watched as he shuffled off his pants along with his boxers, I began to quack at his size, noticing the wide smirk that grew on his face, I mean this is our first time, we'd usually just flirt but today was different. I quickly pulled myself together about to do the same, but I was stopped. "Allow me~" Sal insisted, causing my face to heat up as I gave him a simple nod all of a sudden feeling embarrassed.

He kissed me softly before slowly sliding my pants off along with my boxers tossing them to the side. I shivered as or dicks began to brush against each other, he eyed me up and down before commanding me go lay on my stomach, I obediently did what I was told. He lifted my hips and placed me at an angle.

"Stay just like that pup~" he said in a soft voice before inserting which I recognized as fingers, two of them. I quickly got used to the sensation of his fingers thrusting and spreading, loosening my hole. I relaxed and let out a few silent moans, he slowly removed his fingers from my hole, I'm guessing because I was now loose enough, once he removed them I felt something thick and warm being placed between my cheeks, knowing what it was I pressed and rubbed against it. I was ready for it, ready to take in all of him.

He placed both hands on my hips, slowly pushing himself in. My toes curled and back arched, he began to push himself in more, my walls clenching and expanding and before I knew it he was buried deep inside of me.

...

To be continued...