Beginning

Me~ Hello everyone welcome to my truth or dare book and please welcome the cast of blue exorcist, also I don't own the characters. Everyone please introduce yourselves

Rin~ Okay! I'm Rin!

Yukio~ Don't be so annoying Nii~san, anyway hello I'm Yukio.

Bon~ How dare he speak to Rin like that! I'm Bon.

Shima~ Hello pretty ladies, I'm Shima call me sometime.

Me~ Shima no girl would want to date you, you would be lucky to even get a guy! ;)

Konekomaru~ Uhh Shima can totally get a girl, he will just lose her after a day of dating her! Wait that actually sounded not how I ment it to sound. Ahhhhh Hi I'm Konekomaru.

Shiemi~ *whispers* Hello I'm Shiemi.

Izumo~ You all are a bunch of idiots, well anyway I'm Izumo.

Shura~ *drunk* HeLlo EVeRyBodY I'm ShUrA

Mephisto~ Hello~ welcome and It's me Mephisto!

Amaimon~ Hi, I'm Amaimon

Me~ You can give them Truths and Dares! Anyway Rin T or D

Rin~ Dare!

Me~ Okay I dare you to... Give out your second biggest secret, since you already gave out your first one.

Rin~ Do I have to?

Me~ Yes!

Rin~ Shit now I have to tell them about everything and they will hate me even more! Fine.

Everyone (except Rin)~ *Stares intently*

Rin~ *Nervous* Uhh...I...um

Bon~ Spit it out already demon! Why did I say that to Rin I'm such a horrible person!

Rin~ I...cut...myself

Everyone (Except Amaimon, and Mephisto)~ *Shocked*

Bon~ WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A STUPID THING THAT ISN'T SOMETHING GOOD OR PLAYFUL THING TO DO! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY LEAD YOU TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

Rin~ I AM NOT STUPID, AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ACT AFTER YOU IGNORE, TEASE, YELL, AND ABUSE ME! I AM NOT JUST A DEMON, I USED TO BE HUMAN, I HAVE FEELINGS NOT LIKE ANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN THAT!

Me~ Uh Rin, you kind of forgot that was your third biggest secret.

Rin~ Huh Oh yeah it was, I will actually do the dare if you, let yourself get dared by the readers.

Me~ Fine, since I want to see some drama.

Rin~ Okay, snice you guys have failed to see that I went to Gahenna and am now a full demon and a demon king of Darkness, and Gravity...

Me~ And...

Rin~ And I'm dating the other 8 demon kings, AKA my brothers.

Mephisto~ Finally little brother, or boyfriend  it was getting so hard to keep this a secret, so can we show you some affection please!

Amaimon~ Yes as Nii~san said can we please hug or kiss you!

Rin~ Uhh okay go ahead.

Amaimon and Mephisto~ *hugs Rin so hard and won't let go*

Rin~Okay Bon T or D

Bon~ Truth

Rin~ *mumbles* Pussy. Anyway is your crush in this room, and if they are who are they?

Bon~ Shit. Um yes they are in this room, and you are the person I like Rin.

All the boys/demon kings~ *Glares*

Rin~ Oh um I don't know how to respond to that.

Bon~ I don't know if I should be happy, sad, or scared.

All the boys/demon kings~ Scared!

Girls~ Happy

Rin~ You feel how you want to feel about this.

Bon~ Sir Pheles Truth or Dare?

Mephisto~ Dare.

Bon~ I dare you to say one word that descirbes each one of us(except me).

Mephisto~ Easy, Yukio-nerd, Shura-boobs, Bon-angry, Shiemi-slut, Izumo-eyebrows, Shima-pervert, Konekomaru-scared, Amaimon-brother, Rin-cute!

Everyone (except Me, Amaimon and Rin)~ I hate you Mephisto!

Me~ Well Anyway That is it, please give us truths or dares!