Another Dare!

Me~ Everyone we got another dare!

Demon kings~ Really, did you really, you are very unpopular! You barely have any reads, and you barely have any comments! So how on Assiah would you get any dares!

Me~Oh you are so going to regret that! *Shows picture down there*

Me~ You guys see that! Oh by the way thank you for the dare, FanficGirl002!

All the guys (except Konekomaru)~ *thinks* Yessss this is my chance to kiss Rin!

Demon kings~ You are so dumb! We will definitely love this dare!

Me~ *Thinks* Oh you have no idea!

Rin~ Um can we get onto the dare now please!

Me~ Huh...Oh sure! Lucifer since you are the oldest, obviously, you can go first!

Lucifer~ Oh sure I would love to! *winks at Rin*

Rin~ *blushes a dark, deep red*

Lucifer~ *Walks over to Rin and kisses him right on the lips and the make out for a while*

Me~ *after a few minutes* Okay! You can stop now! Mephisto, it's your turn!

Mephisto~ Oh dear....Seems like Rin will have another person to like him!

Me~ Whatever.....Stop rubbing it in not everyone has fifty thousand lovers! Some people can only manage to have one and some have zero! T_T

Mephisto~ *walks over to Rin and kisses him right on the lips and they also make out!*

Me~ *After a few minutes* Even though this really cute, we have to get the others in the chapter! Also Azazel it's your turn!

Azazel~ Finally! I get to kiss my Rin~chan!

Me~ Yeah, yeah, I get it, go on and kiss your love!

Azazel~ *walks over to Rin and kisses him on the lips and makes out with him!*

Me~ *after a few minutes* Okay, okay stop it and Egyn it's your turn!

Egyn~ Okay! *walks over to Rin and kisses right on the lips and slowly they start to make out! (^~^)*