Help (Part 1)

((sorry it took so long to update! I've been kinda busy with school and another book I'm working on... 

      After Max and I told David about what happened, we went back to our tent. I sit on my bunk thinking about what happened earlier. I look over at Max to see that he was making himself some coffee. I look away from him when I heard a scream coming from the mess hall. I look over to Max only to see him not phased at all. I roll my eyes and go see what happened. When I get there I see Space kid standing there shaking. 

"Space kid... What's wrong?" I asked with concern in my voice. He shakingly points to the left side of the mess hall.  "DAVID!!!" I yell as I look at the scene that was in front of me. David was laying on his stomach in a small pool of his own blood. I rush to his body and make sure he still has a plush. As soon as I felt it I smiled in relief. I look for the spot he was stabbed. When I do I see a cult knife in his back with a note attached to it. I see that it was for me. I grab the note and rushed inside the counselors' office to tell Gwen. 

"GWEN!!" I yell. She jumps and throws a magazine behind her. She looks at me a little annoyed. "What do you want (Y/N)?" She asked. "DAVID GOT STABBED!!" Her eyes widen and she runs outside. I tell her where he is and she rushes over there. Gwen picks David up and takes him to the car. 

"KIDS, ILL BE BACK LATER!" She yells to us as she started driving to the hospital. (At least I hope she is...) I look back at the others. They just stand there for a moment until they start screaming like animals. I sigh and walk back to my tent. When I get back I see that Max was gone. I sit on my bed and take out the letter from earlier. I take a shaky breath and open it. I started reading. 

          Dear (Y/N),

Hi there! It's me, Max. Wait... I should call myself something else since there are two of us! I guess you can call me... um... Max 2.0.! YEAH! That sounds right! Well anyway, I'm writing to you because I'm coming to get you! See ya soon! 

    Love~

                Max 2.0. 

"What in the hell..."