Movie date

I stopped making the names of the chapter after Songs because I'm running out of song titles haha

-------------------------------------

••Selena's P.O.V••

We reached the theaters with no one noticing us. It's late at night so of course no one would actually be here. We bought our tickets and went to the room with our movie playing. There was a couple people and some started taking pictures. Well.

"Everyone please turn your phones off please" the person said in front of the movie screen.

Justin left his phone on silent and I did the same.

As the movie started we heard whisperings behind us.

I sighed.

"They could be talking good about us baby" Justin pointed out.

"I doubt that. Your fans just don't like me and I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong that makes them hate me. They didn't hate Chantel. Why me?" I rolled my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder.

"They did get hate. Tons. Just not all of them hated them. But they know that I love you more than all of them and that's why they hate you. Because you are the love of my life,Selena." Justin faced me and locked eyes with me.

I gave Justin a peck on lips.

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you too" Justin whispered back.

He does love me. He's proving it. Then why does all my friends think he's bad and doesn't really love me?

••Next Day••

"I'll miss you" I hugged Justin tight.

"I'll miss you too. Please stay" Justin whined like a little baby

"I'm on tour, idiot"

"Fuck tour" Justin mumbled.

"Sorry I don't fuck tours" I winked.

I could tell Justin was trying not to smile. I mean come on. That was pretty funny. You gotta admit ;)

Pris and I and of course my dancers, headed our way to the bus.

"Next stop better be amazing!!" I screamed with one of my arms in the air.

"YEAAAH" everyone screamed back.

I trust Justin.

I kept repeating to myself. He won't do anything wrong, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY this was a super short chapter. I have school and just SO MUCH homework. 8th grade sucksss