Chapter 25

A/N I was feeling nice, so here is another update! ;)

Chapter 25- 

Louis' P.O.V

Its been a week since Harry told me he can read minds. During the week, we both found out that he can heal, read minds, Aerona (He can understand all forms of illness, physical or mental) He can feel everyone's emotions, He has a enhanced memory. That one is annoying because everything he sees or reads he will tell me word for word what it was about. He can control fire, even create it by just thinking it. I would know because he set the couch on fire the other day without realizing it. He can make objects levitate. He can see through walls and his speed... don't get me started on that right now. Its weird. I have never heard of something like this before and what scares me is that the new moon is in a few days. If all these powers carry on, you can say that he might just be the most powerful creature to live on this earth. He doesn't come out his room now, not for anything... including me. When I do get to go in there, he is either sitting in the corner of the room, under the bed or under the bed covers. I don't even remember the last time he ate and it was worrying me terribly. He won't even let me near him. I decided to do the only thing I can think off and that was phone Helen. I knew he could hear me or read my mind or whatever but I need the reassurance.

I sighed and walked out the house to the lake and sat down. I took my phone out my pocket and called her. I waited for the ringing to end and go to voice mail but suddenly I heard her soft voice. "Louis? Whats the matter?" She asked. I forgot she couldn't read minds over a phone call and that made me sigh. "Its Harry." I whispered. "What about him?" She asked. "He has more then one power. He has many. He doesn't come out his room anymore and the full moon is in a few days. What do I do?" I asked and it was silent on the other line. I had to pull the phone away from my ear to make sure she didn't hang up on me but it was still running. "Helen?" I asked. "Yeah?" I heard her say softly and I frowned. "What do I do?" I asked. "What powers does he have?" She asked and I sighed. "Many, mind reading, setting things on fire, aerona, feel peoples emotions, enhanced memory, makes objects levitate, he can see through walls and he is like fast... really really fast." I said and there was another pause. "You sound scared..." She said softly and I sighed, resting my back against the tree and placing my forehead on my knees. "He doesn't come out anymore Helen. He never eats." I whispered. "Are you scared?" She asked as I felt my eyes begin to sting. "You have no idea." I finally said.

"Where is he now?" She asked and I gave a sarcastic laugh. "Where do you think? I just told you... He never leaves his room." I said and she sighed. "Louis, we will be over there soon. I don't think you can do this alone." She said and I silently nodded. "Go inside and try get him out of there." She said. "I have tried but it never works." I said, roughly wiping my eyes. "Try harder." She said and then hung up the phone. I groaned and went to throw my phone but stopped myself because I needed it. I stood up and looked towards the house, seeing Harry standing by the large windows looking out. It didn't even look like him anymore. I sighed and began to make my way to the house. I took my time, just kicking a few stones around while I was at it. I was stalling before having to go back into the house. I could sense someone was watching me and I looked up seeing Harry still standing there. I was much closer now and I could see him better. He was just looking down at me, his arms by his side. Even from here I could see his bright green eyes staring at me. He had a really small smile on his face though and it made me feel a bit better but not much. I finally walked into the house and sighed. Nothing changed. Nothing new and no life in it. I walked into the living room and stared at the stairs. Helen says I must go try get him out but there is parts of me that are screaming not to bother. So I didn't. I walked back into the kitchen and got my essay out. I was almost finished with it, just the last few parts of it.