Chapter 7

Hey.. I think this book will be ending soon, I'm sorry we haven't updated in a while... verry sorry, but I think this will be one of the last few chapter, just tieing up any loose ends... actually, this is the last chapter, I'll skip a few years and go straight to the ending.

3 years later

I looked at him, standing there, at the end of the aisle, just waiting for me.

Selena and Zayn standing there to, both there for my small wedding. Kaley stood there also, my maid of honor, what? You thought I was going to make Selena my maid of honor... wow... Kaley is my best friend...

Kaley and Selena smiled brightly at me as I stopped in front of...

of...

Louis William Tomlinson...

He smiled at me, just as Harry burst in.

"I'm here! I'm here! Sorry I'm late!" he called, his floppy, curly hair a mess with the little blonde behind him, I shook my head at the boy.

"Sit down, moppy!" Kaley scolded and he did as told.

The rest of the day went as planned, I married Louis.

"Do you, Cameron, take Louis to be your lauftly wedded husband?"

I looked at the preacher, "Would I be here if I didn't?" I questioned, he chuckled, him being Liam.

"Do you, Louis Tomlinson, take Cameron Maddison to be your lauftly wedded wife?" Liam questioned.

"Can I just kiss her now?" he asked, Liam sighed and threw the book up in the air.

"Fine! Ruin your wedding day!" he grumbled, we ignored him and slipped on the rings, "Kiss!" Liam rushed. I stuck my hand out and pushed him off the stage. "Ow!" he called and Louis kissed me.

I was now Cameron Tomlinson, and pregnant with Tommy Tomlinson... and Ellie Tomlinson...

Twins...

What joy.

The man that kidnapped Selena, aka Cameron, and to our mother.. well, you get the point stopped bugging us after I told Louis that it had been him all along.

So, really, I guess... this is our happy ever after, in a screwed up way...

____

Hope you liked it, I did this chapter by myself, Thx for reading!! This IS the end... it will be edited soon!

♥Cede