- Chapter IV

Now that I've captured your attention. I want to steal you for a rhythm intervention. Mr. T you say I'm ready for inspection. Show me how you make a first impression.

I spent the day hand-cuffed to a stranger, a beautiful stranger.

I didn't make the best first impression, starting a fight with him twice, getting us arrested.

First impressions aren't what determine us; they played a big part in meeting someone, but it was time that let them get to know who we were, it's us who make them like us.

    So why the rush it, we only had a day, to live, to dance, to party, to meet those amazing people, to get over others.

~

"So you're going to sixth form?" I asked Isaac.

"Yeah, but in two towns over from here," he answered.

I said quietly, "why?"

Isaac shrugged. "It's where I live Natalie." I smiled and ate a chip.

~

    I lived each and every moment, I lost two of my friends; Catherine found me again, talked about how unfitted with her social picture I was, that I embarrassed her. Given I was too drink to count my fingers correctly, I might have insulated her in many ways. Let's just say, I added more fuel to the fire.

As for Brae, she was a lost cause, too engrossed with satisfying Catherine, in no time she would have been morphed into another dumb blond, it would be cool for their friendship.

On the other hand I gained two awesome mates, James aka Jaime was a sweetheart and undeniably adorable. Whereas Collin was a fun guy, mischievousness in his eyes and my new drinking buddy, a great guy.

Can we take it nice and slow? Slow

Break it down and drop it low. Low

Cause I just want to party all night in the neon lights 'til you can let me go.

   We danced, we partied, went crazy; the music pumping through our bodies, it was simply the best night in my life.

      Maybe I only danced with Isaac because I was physically unable to have another dancing partner.

      I never got a chance with Max, whom I had more than one encounter with; every place we went to, he was there. Which made Isaac's joke all the more real, he once told him about being Maxi pad, and since he's everywhere it added the wings which was a kind of an awkward conversation for a girl to hear.

        It resulted into Max punching him and brought the securities attention to us.

      Like great Olympics runners, Isaac and I started running, bumping into people then ended up hiding under the stage with another all-so-lovely position.

'I just want to feel your body right next to mine.

All night long. Baby, slow down the song.

And when it's coming closer to the end hit rewind.

All night long. Baby, slow down the song'

      It was a night to remember, but when it was over, and we lived it whole, invested time in every single moment; the rewind button wasn't there.

There was only the end.

► Play The Moments.

▌▌ Pause The Memories.

■ Stop The Pain.

▶▶ Rewind The Happiness.

    "I guess this is it," Isaac announced as we walked down the pavement on our way to the exit, after the police building.

"We're turning ourselves in."

He laughed. "We're not criminals."

"Yeah... but we ran from justice."

"True, but what's the worst thing they could do?"

"Chinese water torture?" I suggested.

"Sounds bad."

"Yep."

We stood in front of the two story building staring at it.

"Let's do this, and hope they don't have water buckets." Isaac bent down pressing his lips to mine for a second.

"Okay, I'm ready." I grinned at him and together we took the small steps and in the small building.

"How may I help you two?" A man in his late fifties said from behind the desk, he looked tired, and frankly, bored out of his skull.

We smiled guiltily at him and raised our cuffed wrists for him to see.

~ THE END ~