The recovery

*Josie's pov*
We brought Hope back to the house. She lost a lot of blood and she wasn't healing. I called the Mikaelsons to ask them what to do. They said they were coming. They compelled a pilot and jumped in a private jet. A few hours later, they arrived. The girls started to take care of Hope. I explained what happened to the others and fortunately, they weren't mad at me. "I killed Davina one time, but she forgave me" Kol said trying to comfort me. "I almost killed Kol and Elijah. Rebekah stopped me and look at us today" Marcel said looking at Kol. "We all made mistakes but we learned to forgive" Keelin said. "We're a family and you're a part of it. We aren't mad at you for what happened to Hope" Rebekah said. I hummed. They were all really sweet and comprehensive. The Mikaelsons are by far the nicest people I've met. They have a bad reputation, but when you get to know them, you know they aren't bad.

Davina and Freya came back from Hope's room half an hour later after they examined her. "How is she doing" I asked standing up. "She lost a lot of blood and her injuries aren't healing. Sometimes, people intentionally make themselves not heal. It can be caused by the argument you had or maybe something else" Freya explained to me. "Can I go speak to her?" I asked. "Of course you can" Davina said giving me a smile.

I got in her room and closed the door behind me. I sat beside her bed and took her hand. "Hi babe. Please come back to me. If you're stopping yourself from healing because of our argument, please stop. I wasn't myself at all. When my mom got injured, I felt so weak and vulnerable. Two of the people I care about the most could've possibly died. It felt like someone took possession of me. It felt like it wasn't you standing in front of me. I felt like you were the cause of what happened even if you weren't. I don't deserve you Hope Mikaelson, but I'm determined to become someone better alongside you to deserve your love. We have so much to see and so much to live. All the best things in life are worth nothing if you're not here ny my side living them with me" I said to her. I stayed them four hours.

I got woken up by Hope's hand slightly squeezing mine. Some of her injuries healed. "Davina! Freya!" I shouted. They ran in the door the see what was happening. "I swear to God I felt her squeezing my hand!" I explained.

Hope opened her eyes and looked at me with a confused look. "Hey Hope.." I softly spoke. "Wait, who are you?"

———————————-
N/A
Sorry for the short chapter I felt really uninspired. I hope you guys understand and I will be back with a longer one soon. xx