0. 2

Aubrie's pov
I took a uber to Sam's house and I texted katrina to let her know I'm almost there so she can meet me outside. I get there and I get a call from katrina, "colby is gonna meet you outside when u get here and then he'll bring you inside ok" "okay I see him,see you in there" I said and then hung up. "hey" I said "hey" he said "so how long have you known Sam" I asked to make conversation, "I've known sam since freshman year of highschool" "wow really" I said shocked "yeah he's my best friend he's more like a brother to me honestly" "aw that's sweet, me and katrina met two years ago and we've been close ever since" "oh-" katrina came over to us before he could finish his sentence we hugged and I saw everyone else and katrina grabbed my hand and we went over to the girls (devyn, xepher) we all got to know each other and stuff for a couple of minutes and we jus sat there talking and after we started talking I started to think to my self I like these girls.

Colby's pov
I walk over to sam jake and corey I tell them about aubrie, "there's something about her" I said they all looked at me "what" i said "nothing except someone has a crushh" they said and start making jokes "No but like I don't know she's something" I said "then go up to her and make conversation" corey said "I don't know I'm just gonna play it cool for now I mean I literally just met her" "your the one saying there's something about her" Sam said I look at him "yeah your right" and we all start laughing the girls come up to us "what are you guys laughing at over here I like jokes" katrina said as she's going up to Sam to hug him, "oh nothing" Jake said "anyway let's get this party started" Sam shouted.

Aubrie's pov
We were all inside and I looked out the window and I saw colby sitting there alone so I quietly went outside and sat next to him, "you seem quit lonely here" I said he looked at me "nah I'm jus-jus sitting here" he said, I smile and look away "well would you mind if I stay here with you and keep you company" I asked looking down at the floor, "sure why not" he said "okay so how about we get to know eachother a little bit" "yeah I would like that alot"ok so let's start off easy what's your favorite color" I said smiling "well my favorite color is red" "really" I said playing around "how about yours" "well my favorite color is black". We ended up talking for a long time and I honestly enjoyed spending time with him. It was 2 am when we all started to get tired so since they had a big house the three of us stayed over ( katrina aubrie xepher) and corey sam colby jake and devyn lived there. Katrina stayed in sam's room, me and xepher slept in a spair room and I'm not gonna lie I kinda wanted to sleep with colby but you know that would be suspicious.

×°×° how did you like this one
I liked it and tomorrow
I might let it get a little spicy but I
don't it's jus a thought but
love you guys🖤