Prologue: Last Day of Summer

| • F U N N E H • |

Black 

It was all black except for a glowing light. 

It kept on switching colours.

Pink, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Green. 

All the colours of the Krew. 

It stayed like that. 

Until it started going faster. 

And faster.

 And faster. 

Then more colours started appearing. 

A pale blue-purple mixture and a dark ocean blue, darker than the first blue.

 And it kept going faster until they merged together. 

And a small white light started shining through the middle of it.

And it grew brighter and brighter and-

I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek. "Funneh. Funneh. Funion. Footeh. Funneh."  Gold was slapping my cheek. Repeatedly. I fought her away with my hands. "Get off me. Get ooooofff," I pushed her off the bed. "What do you want, it's like-" I rolled over to check my alarm clock. "- 5 in the morning, what?" 

She picked up some clothes I left on the floor. "Well, we need to find our uniform and stuff for school tomorrow, and I thought it would be smart to get a headstart so we could spend the rest of the day having fun with our friends," Gold said, dropping all the clothes she picked in a corner.

"Plus, the Gang will be here at 12 and we will be calling the Krew at 11 so that leaves us around 6 hours to get things done, so get your lazy butt up." I groaned. 

"But can't we do that tomorrow?" I flipped around and pushed my head into my pillow. I could feel her glaring at me. "We have school tomorrow. So if you don't get up now, you're not coming to hang out with the Gang."  I stuck out my tongue and got up.

My room was a mess. Clothes were strewn across the floor along with blankets and pillows from a sleepover the other week. I sighed.

                                                 This is gonna take a loooong time.

                                                              ~ | • A Few Hours Later • | ~

"Hey Kim, I'm done," I peeked around the corner. She was sorting out her makeup. Heh, good luck with that. I walked into her room. 

It was a nice room. She had a double-sized bed with a pastel yellow blanket, and her wall was white. There was a LED sign on the wall behind her bed saying, "Stay Golden" with a few more LED light sticks beside it. She had a desk beside her bed with a light yellow lamp and a few more items. She had a desk for her laptop and a beanbag for reading in a corner. Behind her beanbag was a shelf filled with magazines and some books. She had windows with cream curtains. And then she had her makeup desk, which she was sorting out now.

I sat in front of her desk and opened her laptop. It had a few stickers on it but sadly no Krew stickers because we haven't told the Gang about them. I opened up Discord (cause who uses Skype?) and saw them already in the call waiting. I joined in.

Prepare for the most awkwardly written conversation, you have ever seen in your life-

"Yo", I said with a smile. "Hi Kat! How is you?" Lunar asked. "I'm fine what about you guys?" Draco shrugged. "I'm fine, just been hanging out with Betty and Wenny," Lunar nodded. "Same with Draco, though Betty doesn't seem happy," I looked at her screen. I couldn't even tell Of she wasn't since the camera was facing the ceiling. "I'm not happy!" A distant voice said.