The Customer

Warning, extreme sexual scenes containing violence and rape. Not interested then please don't continue. Enjoy.

**3rd Person**

In a small Canadian town sitting in a shady neighbourhood, the type of place kids shouldn't be growing up in, is the Express Cafe. Inside sits a few customers drinking coffee and eating poor quality food. The booths with the upholstery almost worn down. The wallpaper that hasn't been changed nor washed in years. The staff with tired looks in their eyes as they fill the coffee machine praying their shift is over soon. The tables barely standing, customers taking extra care not to put too much weight on them. On one table in particular lies an empty coffee mug and an almost completed cheap toy jet. As the boy looks down as he finishes his creation a small smile appears on his face only to be washed off almost instantly as the door to the cafe creaks open. What is the night going to bring?After a few words are exchanged the boy gathers his stuff and leaves with the man, a stranger, getting in his car. The other customers paying no attention to the concerned look the boy gives them, wishing one of them would respond. The engine starts and the boy looks back wishing he was anywhere but here. Wishing that he was in the arms of a mum and dad that love him. Wishing even, that he was back at home on his dirty mattress on the floor. Anywhere but here. As the man looks at the boy he creepily smiles, taking a deep breath. The boy shifts uncomfortably in his seat at the thought of what is forming in the mans mind. As the engine starts and streets become a blur in the night sky only illuminated by the flickering lights of the street lamps the boy focusses on the radio, paying no attention to his surroundings or the fact the customer has one hand on the boys leg. Maybe he'll be gentle unlike the others, maybe. 

As the car comes to a stop the boy is taken aback by the sudden movements of his client instantly wishing he had never agreed to this engagement, he was not going to be gentle. A simple pipe dream that very rarely comes true. It's always a gamble being a prostitute, especially if you're only 14. You never know who you're going to end up with. The child knows this first hand, for years he has endured and suffered the sick perverted fantasies of older men that for the night have complete control and power over him. With no choice in the matter he is forced to sell himself to these men in order to feed his mothers drug addiction, pay the electricity bills, pay off debts, have a hot shower or even enough food so that he doesn't have to starve. The clients the boy serves are his mothers ex boyfriends, people she owes money to but just gives them her son instead or random strangers that contact her off the street. The cafe is where the boy goes to meet up with these clients and they take him to wherever they want to go. It's usually a sleazy motel where they can do whatever they like to him, where he can scream and no one can hear him or won't care if they do. These men use him like a scrap of meat, barely noticing the boy is a child or even a human being. Used and discarded almost every day the boy has come to see himself the way his clients see him. Nothing.

The man still with his hand on the boy's leg much to his discomfort moves it to unbutton his pants and forces the boys hand down them. The man uses his other hand to force the boy to look into his cold, dead eyes. Sneering the man says "I asked you a question." The boys breath becomes stunted a longing look in his eyes as he trembles trying to recall what the man asked. "N-Nathan, m-my name is Nathan." The boy replies shakily fearing what the customer is going to do. The man smiles satisfied with the response and let's go of the boy's chin. Nathan is too scared to stop feeling the man up and so continues much to his clients pleasure. Breathing a temporary sigh of relief, Nathan then holds his breath waiting for what is coming next. The man looks at the boy from head to toe taking in every detail and licks his lips before exiting the vehicle, and walking up the gravel road to the detached house. To Nathan it looked huge and he wondered how one man can live in it, then to instantly repel that thought worrying that there is more than one client in the house, something Nathan sadly has endured before. One after the other is Nathan's worst nightmare. He's even been forced to suck a man off while another fucks him in the ass at the same time. Contemplating running away and back into the part of town most familiar to him, Nathan gets out the car and follows the man inside, knowing it would never be possible. Instantly he is met with warmth as the fireplace burns at the back of the room. The kitchen to the right and the stairwell to the left Nathan looks in awe at the size noticing on shelves pictures of a family, the man with kids younger than Nathan, he wonders if they know. Probably not. The sofa is large and covers half the lounge area, the other half covered by a dining table and chairs. Nathan prepares himself as all the warmth rushes out of his body replaced by an icy familiar hand that grabs the back of his neck. Swallowing his anxiety, he lets the man guide him upstairs and to the bedroom. This was going to be a long night.