"I love you, sugar" (Dean Winchester )(sweet smut)

The song sugar by maroon 5 comes on my speaker I'm in my room in the bunker and cleaning alittle i smirk and start to dance and wave my hips fast but in a sexy way i giggle and shack my head making my hair fall in my face I continue to do that until I stop in my trucks when I see through my hair dean leaning against my door frame smirking and smiling.

    I clear my throat and fix my hair "ah... how long have you been standing there" I blush hard he smirks more when he notices "long enough, sweet cheeks" he says shutting my bedroom door and starts to stalk over to me "ah dean what doin" I move around so my back is facing the door he slowly gets to me my back is fully against the door dean puts each hand on either side of me trap me "your aborable" he gets close to my lips he slides his hand down to my waist then to my hip "Dean, you know we can't do this" I pant "hm? And why is that" getting closer to my lip "you said it yourself because your 'cursed, people that are close to me get hurt' that's why" dean groaned "that was a year ago, I'm tired of being alone and being without the person I love" my eyes widen "yes, im in love with you, i need you in my life as something more I'm tired of hidding shit that's the truth" dean walks away and sits on my bed.

    I frown and follow him standing infront of him crossing my arms "like except sam, you are the only light I see at the end of this ugly ass tunel called life, I want to be with you, once in my life I found something that is made for me and I tried to push her away" he hooks his index finger in the waistband of my jeans and he pulls me to him and he hugs me around my waist resting his head on my stomach.

   I frown farther and rub his head slidding my fingers into his hair "cas recently told me something that I didn't believe at first but as I watched you i found it's true....he told me your my soulmate" he grabs my hand and shows me my birth mark then he shows me his hip and it's the same mark but a little different I look closely its shape is similar to the letter '(first letter of your name)' my eyes widen, like Y/n, i look at mine, I always thought it was a unshapened circle but I look closer and it's a D, a tear roll down my cheeks and I look at Dean and he looking at me I put my hands on his cheeks lean down and kiss him he searches my eyes and I kiss him longer this time starttling him wrapping my arms around his neck it becomes a passionate make out session.

Dean flips us so I'm underneath him dean kisses down my jawline to my neck getting my sweet spot making me moan softly dean grabs the my shirt and takes it off me and kisses down my chest to the end of my navel stopping at my jeans undoing them then pelling then off me bring my panties with dean gets up and takes off his shirt pants and boxer then crawling up my body his dick rests against my thigh dean leans down and kisses me hard and with desire then dean grabs himself and rubs the tip through my folds and against my clit making me moan abit louder "ah dean" I groan dean lines up with my entrance kissing me he thrust inside me and he eat up my moans.

I put my hands above my head and grabs the bed sheet as he starts to move "fuck!" I moan loudly dean hold down behind my Knees and my thighs touches my side's and he start to go faster "Dean ah!" I groan loudly my back arches as I can feel my orgasm coming "Dean, I'm going to cum-" he cuts me off "me too, baby, cum for me" he groans slamming into me and that was my breaking point and I cum hard dean lets go of my thighs and cums hard as well groaning loud into my shoulder dean pulls out of me and lays beside me he pulls me to his sweated covered chest "that's was amazing" I panted drawing circles on his chest "oh yeah" he agrees I giggle "I meant every word Y/n" he stated when he finally catches his breath "I love you too dean" I said propping myself on my elbows dean smiles reaches over and caresses my cheek I lean down and kisses him "I love you, sugar".