Chapter 1: First Day

(A/N: So since I'm gonna throw him in after internships and I'm going this off of memories of the episodes, heads up for any mistakes within plot. It took me many tries to figure out something I like and hope you all also like)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Melissa I can promise you that I'm going to be fine.... Yeah Yeah. Keep it on no matter what. I know..... I know you care.... Them?... of course they're busy. You should know by now that I don't care anymore. I'm getting older and don't need babysat.... *sigh* I know you mean well. Hey. If Aaron can be happy with the same thing I have, then so can I..... I will... Take care. Love you too Melissa... Oh yeah. Managed to still be in my own style... Yeah yeah I'm going I'm going. Bye"

(Y/N) sighs as he hangs up. Out of his family, his siblings are who he was very close to. Melissa and Aaron. Aaron is like him, so he hung with him more. Yep, his childhood sucked ass. There, I said it. (Y/N) was more close to Aaron than Melissa, as he loved hanging with him. He practically taught the boy a hell of a lot more than his father.

(Y/N) turned to look at a photo frame, smiling at it. "... I'll prove to them we aren't bad Aaron.... so we don't have to hide anymore... we just need to wait still... I don't want them finding us and endangering everyone..." He mumbles, before going and tying his (F/C) bandana around his eyes to hide. He felt more secure with it on, as he was scared to show who he truly was. A monster as they used to call him and his brother. But it was the power they had that cause people to call them that, but not knowing they truly had it. He sighs, straightening up his uniform, which he refused to button the blazer as he's a rebel (fuckin savage). Just like his big brother, but slightly shorter, if not still a good height.

"Alright... first day of being around actual people.... shouldn't be bad right? Right.... Actual people.... That are living... Totally going to go well..." (Y/N) said, giving himself a pep talk. It's a usual thing with him at times. Talking to himself, talking to nothing, he even starts up a conversation with his stuffed rabbit BunBun. Speaking of, when (Y/N) turned around, he was faced with BunBun. "EHM! ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING!" "Oh shit I forgot" (Y/N) thought, then holds BunBun. "I wasn't going to forget yo-" "OH, WERENT GONNA FORGET ME MY TAIL! YOU KNOW BETTER AND KNOW WHAT I DO WHEN YOU DO THIS!" (Y/N) just hugs BunBun clearly to his chest.

"I promise I wasn't gonna forget you BunBun.... you were my first friend besides Aaron and Melissa. So I have to bring you. Just hush up and don't speak until we get home. I don't want anyone to know about you okay?" (Y/N) said, looking into his bunnies eyes. "HMPH. FINE I WILL KEEP HUSHY HUSH. BUT IF YOU DON'T ANY GUYS YOU BETTER LET ME OUT AND I'LL GIVE THEM A PEP TALK SO THEY DON'T FU-" "OKAY OKAY!!! I will jeez... now c'mon. Can't be late..." The (H/C) places the stuffed bunny into his bag and heads off to his now school.

(Know Bun Bun talking is all in his head. Yes reader, you are insane, but so am I)

-TIMESKIP TO THE CLASSROOM WEEEEEEEE-

(Y/N) arrived at the big tall doors, wondering just who he is going to call 'classmates'. He already went to Principal Nezu, who knows of (Y/N)'s situation and is the only teacher who will ever know, and had a small talk before introducing him to his homeroom teacher. "Hey kid, you stay out here while I head in. Heads up.... they are loud." (Y/N) turned to his teacher and nods his head. He waits for the moment Aizawa gestures him to come in. Once given the go, he walks on in, head slightly down.
'Thank fucking god for this bandana. They'd read my eyes easier than pie' (Y/N) says in his head, looking slightly up to see the amount of bitcha- I mean classmates he gets to deal with until graduation, which is a long way out there.