III - Peter Parker (gender neutral)

Title: Teleportation Power

Warnings: Some censored swearing, a little bit of gore, crush on Peter 

You are practicing using your teleportation powers with Wanda Maximoff and her brother Pietro in the Avenger's training rooms. You focus on gathering the energy in your body and focusing it on transporting you across the room. Briefly feeling like you were set on fire, you open your eyes to see yourself ontop of a training dummy. Close enough, you thought.

Grinning, you turn back to Wanda. "Look! Look! I did it!"

"Wow, you are getting really good at controlling your teleportation, Y/N!" The twins congratulated you with their Sokovian accent.

Concentrating again, you appear right in front of Pietro to get back at him for always startling you with his speed.

"Yah!" Pietro yelled at you, and started cursing his head off. You just cackled and teleported away, done with training for today.

But when you reappeared, you smacked into the kitchen wall, breaking your nose.

"F*ck." I need to go to Banner's lab to get his to fix this stupid mess of me. Without teleporting this time, you ran to the lab, holding your bunched up shirt over your nose. You were wearing a sports bra, though, so it was fine that you had taken you shirt off. (Sorry is you do not have feminine parts, just deal with this paragraph.) Natasha and Wanda often wore sports bras around the tower anyway, so it was normal for you. The other Avengers didn't really care.

"Banner! I broke my nose again!"

"What? Y/N, again? I'm fixing up Peter, he was fighting a villain."

"O-Oh, hi Peter..." you said shyly. Peter blushes at seeing you without a shirt, so you turned around to go find a chair where you can try to fix your nose yourself.

Pulling up a mirror and chair to a table, you set down the shirt and discovered that your nose wasn't too twisted, so it would heal nicely. Setting your nose back in place gently, you wrapped it with a little bit of gauze to stop the bleeding and sat there holding an ice pack to your nose.

Peter was being stitched up by Bruce, but he was still watching you.

"Okay, Y/N... oh, you already took care of it!"

"Yep, I learned from last time. It doesn't hurt as much this time, though."

"Well, you may have only fractured it."

"I think so, it's pretty straight."

"So what happened this time?"

"Teleporting," was all you needed to say. Bruce sighed, shaking his head. "So, Peter, how exactly did you get hurt?"

"A robber had a knife and gun," the shy, brown haired boy said. Even though you just recently became a part-time Avenger, you were already pretty much comfortable with the team. You just hadn't talked to Peter a lot.

"What grade are you in, again?" You asked him. Banner had exited the lab a few minutes ago.

"E-Eleventh, Junior year. You?"

"Senior year," you said. You forgot that you were only a year older than the Avenger's youngest member. "I think I've seen you occasionally around school."

"Yeah, me too. Do you wanna get a snack?"

"Tony probably bought Thor Pop Tarts. We could steal some," you suggested.

"Okay, as long as Thor doesn't get mad," Peter looked a little bit nervous.

"Don't worry, I can teleport us to safety if needed," you reassured him. He was like a cute puppy, nervous to go down stairs for the first time.

"Thanks, lets go!" Peter said.

Done.