chapter 7

Queen POV

suddenly feeling someone shaking me awake i see chris standing over me with his robe on. "queen get up we gotta flight in 3 hours" he said looking through his clothes. i was mad as hell i got in at 1:30 in the morning last night and i'm getting woken up at 5:00 in the morning for an event i really don't wanna go to. but i guess it is my fault i chose to be out with Clarence all night, but i don't regret it he made my night amazing.

"why we gotta be up so damn early our flight is at 8" i said becoming highly annoyed at what time it was

"because don't forget we gotta check in we gotta go through security, find our gate oh and
lets not forget that yo ass be taking forever to get ready" he said very bluntly. i sucked my teeth at him and headed into the bathroom to do my routine. As i was looking at myself through the mirror i notice two huge hickies on my neck from last nights events. i was thankful that chris didn't see it because i know he would've lost it. i quickly covered them with makeup and finished the rest of my morning routine.

after me and chris finished packing some small things and got dressed we finally headed to the airport to go to LA. me and chris where going to LA because we got invited to the youtube black event it was basically when all types of well known Youtubers gathered around and did all types of events as an group and me and chris got invited. i honestly really didn't want to go because most of these youtubers be fake as hell and grimy and i really don't want to surround myself with those type of people. but i didn't really have a choice chris really wanted to go so he could do some collabs with some male youtubers on his channel and plus he heard that the partys they throw are crazy so i kinda got dragged along so i could watch him have the time of his life. but hopefully this would work in my favor to i could also network and get my numbers up on my youtube.

while deep in my thoughts i got an text from Clarence.

clare🐻🖤- hey baby girl have you got on the plane yet?

i totally forgot that he told me to text him when i got on the plane but between me eating my breakfast on the plane and editing me and chris's videos it totally slipped my mind.

queen- i just got on the plane sorry i diddnt text you i got distracted🤦‍♂️

clare🐻🖤- you good i understand, how yo mornin goin by so far?

queen-its going good i guess just really tired😩

clare🐻🖤- yea i know you tired daddy wore that ass out last night🤪😁😋😘

queen- you aggy as hell and yo ass almost got me in trouble leaving those big ass hickies on my neck🙄

clare🐻🖤- sorry baby couldn't help myself 😋

queen- its to early to be nasty, what you doin up anyways

clare🐻🖤- i had a flight to catch too, i thought i told you already

queen- oh i remember now where you headed?

clare🐻🖤- I'm going to LA for this youtube event

when i read that my heart started beating out of my chest i totally forgot that Clarence was also a well known youtuber. i shoulda known he would get invited and now i gotta keep chris away from Clarence, i know Clarence wouldn't say anything its just that i know from the time we have spent together that he is very childish and petty and i already know that Clarence is not to fond of chris and shit will eventually go left and i dont need that type of drama at all.

queen- oh my god🤦‍♂️ we are going to be at the same event.

clare🐻🖤- oh shit fr, thats litt i get to blow out that back some more🤪