i. mirage

신기루 mirage

신기루 mirage

it was noisy, way too noisy for me to hear the buzz of the electronic device i was holding, my eyes traveled down to the shiny screen to meet the new notification i had received.

i was about to tap on it when I finally heard the noise of the metro coming my way, i gently removed the silicone pieces from my ears and placed my phone inside the red backpack i carried with me.

footsteps were coming my way, as people approached the edge waiting for the metro.
i stood up from the metallic seat following other's actions to see my feet walk towards it.

I turned my head, looking at the metro that was passing by my eyes, a slight sound was heard from the speakers as the doors opened wide and crowds of people started exiting.

i stood there as my mind was trying to process when its the right time for me to enter.
people pass by me some of them slowly walking some of them running, bumping into me accidentally.

another sound similar to the one before traveled in my ears, nervously staring at the dozens of people running around.

I couldn't wait anymore, the doors were about to close and i was just standing there, stupid.
i made my first step, taking a deep breath to enter and walk through the now full wagon.

i squint my eyes as my body bumps into other's trying to walk opposite from me.
before i could take another step i feel my weight hit the floor, and the blood rush into my head

i was lying on the floor, my eyes closed and I couldn't feel anything but pain

" oh my god, are you okay ?! " a female voice approaches my ears, as i slightly open my eyes to reveal a young girl leaning on top of me with a nervous look on her eyes.

i couldn't answer l, i couldn't feel anything but i could see her hand move towards me and her fingers open wide.

my eyes were blurry, my head was spinning, how hard could i fall to feel like this ?
i put all my strength fo lift my hand up and place it in hers, as i immediately felt my body being lifted up.

" im so sorry, i was in a rush I didn't see you " the girl says, and i could spot the sad and nervous look on her face through my blurry vision.

my head started healing as i could now hear better then before, but all the strength i had still hasn't come back. i part my lips and through many difficulties manage to reply to her.
" if you're on a rush you can go, im fine " i say, feeling my head heavier then before.

" no no, im not like this, you're not okay and it's my fault let's go i will help you before you experience mirages "

the orange haired girl says, putting my arm over her shoulder and slowly helping me walk back to the entrance door.

butterfly.                                                     LOOΠΛ
hwang a-ra                                                            x