Taekook

Even though it was a pool party, the entire gym was packed with people. I was uncomfortable to say the least. Following Hoseok around like a lost puppy was making me feel even more alone. But I knew Hoseok was trying to cheer me up. The trouble was, it wasn't exactly working.

I was anxious about how the entire party would go. I'd never liked parties, plus the only person I knew was Hobi and Hobi wanted to have fun. Myself on the other hand, desired nothing more than to curl up in a pit of depression and die. I wanted to cry. To scream, fight, anything but party. The pool was super crowded, so I stayed away from there. Every hall had couples in it. That certainly didn't help my longing.

I tried not to think about Taehyung. Guess how well that worked? I excused myself from Hobi's side and went in search of somewhere private. The only room I could find was lined with mats and had a few punching bags hanging from the ceiling. Lockers lined the far wall and the room felt unfinished.

Shrugging to myself, I positioned myself in front of a punching bag and let loose. I punched it repeatedly, not waiting for it to stop swinging before I swung at it again and again. Tears leaked out of my eyes and I couldn't see.

The whole situation was screwed up. My brother shouldn't decide who I can be close to. I punched harder, pushing down sobs. I don't care if Hobi hated Yoongi, that shouldn't apply to us. He caught the bag, gasping for air and stumbling.

It wasn't Tae's fault that he was Yoongi's brother. And to be completely honest, I had never known Yoongi to be mean or cruel, or anything that Hobi accused him of. It's my life.

I lashed out and kicked the bag with all of my anger. And I felt it all in my chest. I knelt on the floor, too drained to hold myself up any longer. I didn't know I wasn't alone until I was addressed.

"Jungkook."

The whisper sent a wave of calm through my tense muscles. Then, the calm retreated, as a wave from the shore. I whipped around, trying to face him and not knowing exactly where to direct my gaze. He stepped into the dim pool of light, face set in a sorrowful frown.

"Taehyung." I whispered.

He reached my side and looked at the punching bag, it's bulk still swaying on the clanking chains. He steadied it. Carefully he pulled me closer to it. He ordered me to move my feet and positioned my arms.

"Now swing."

I obeyed, "Why are you helping me?"

"I don't know why you're upset, but if this will help, then I want to be a part of you being happier." His mouth was close to my ear and I shivered.

I didn't know what I wanted. But every option involved Tae. Every single one. In any reality I was stuck to him like glue. That's why this reality was such a wreck: it had tried to separate us. I felt the anger bubbling up beneath the surface. I hit the bag over and over until I was sobbing.

"T-Taehyung..." I turned, hoping to be caught in his arms.

I just wanted him to hold me. And he was there. His arms were around me and he pulled me away from the punching bag and onto the floor. I sobbed against his chest, gasping for air and clutching his shirt between my fingers. Tae ran his slender fingers through my hair. He kept whispering to me.

"I'm right here, I'm here. I've got you. I'm here Kook. I'm here."

"Tae, I-i, Tae-hy-hyung," I couldn't form the words, but I needed him to know, even if it drove him away for good.

"Hey, I'm here. I've got you. Kookie."

"J-just sta-ay." I managed.

"I'm not going anywhere." He rested his head on top of mine.

I couldn't form full words. I wriggled out from under his chin and did the only thing I could think of. I pulled his face down and kissed him. I could taste my tears on his lips. I could feel his hands in my hair pulling me closer. I finally let him go. My tears had run out and I could breathe again.

"I love you Kim Taehyung. Don't leave me." I begged, eyes still closed and forehead resting against his.

Taehyung didn't move. He didn't speak. For a moment, everything was still and silent and dark. Then, Taehyung's lips were on mine. It was a harder kiss. It said so many things so quickly. My head was spinning by the time we broke apart.

"I already told you Jeon Jungkook: I'm not going anywhere." I could hear the smile in Tae's voice. I felt the unspoken I love you. And that was enough. No one could take Taehyung away from me again.

Jooniespotato this is for you lol, don't @ me. I'm actually gonna go to sleep now.

Welcome to my book of oneshots based off old stories (This one), wacky dreams, and my vivid imaginings. Requests are welcome, hmu. (I love ideas/prompts) (suggest {Bts} ships) vote and comment!! ❤❤❤❤