The new girl

Sarah's POV

I smirked at my reflection I'm the mirror.

"Looking rather badass." I said to my self eyeing my ripped skinny jeans, my mayday parade black shirt with umbrellas on it, leather jacket, and combats. I held a helmet in my hand that had lots of band stickers on it.

I ran down the stairs and smiled at my dad "sup pops?" I asked throwing a apple at the man, he had a parachute in his hands and was wearing a skydiving suit.

"Hey sweetie. Its great, school starts in a bit right?" He asked and took a chomp of the apple as I did the same

"Yeah that's where I'm going." I said checking my pockets making sure I had my shit.

He nodded and I headed out "see ya!" I yelled back and he yelled a muffled bye.

I got over to my Harley, or in case you don't know my Harley Davidson motorcycle. I got it for my sixteenth birthday from my cousin Alex. Yes. Alex Gaskarth. He is the coolest, I starred in a friend of theirs music video. It was called bondage. I basically rolled around in spiky black lingerie. (Made up song).

I started my bike up and got on after putting my books in the saddle bags. I flipped the music on full blast and Slipknot came blasting out of the stereo. I took off down the street, one hand on he handle the other on my thigh as I drove. I got looks and glared from people on the sidewalk. You know cause I got music blaring so loudly. I smirked and shook my head.

My black hair blew behind me as I drove the streets of Sydney.

My dad decided to move here from Canada. Which is great its so much warmer here! I got to the school and turned into the parking lot. Kids already staring at me, the mysterious girl on the flamed motorcycle. I parked in a empty lot and hopped off, I shut off the bike and placed my helmet on the seat. I grabbed my stuff and whipped my hair around so I didn't have helmet head.

I noticed the cliques where already wih each other. Cheerleaders, they were glaring at me so I stuck the finger and them and smirked continuing to walk. The nerds backed away along with all the other people that weren't popular. Oh. So there are some bad people here. When I say that I mean people who think they're bad ass just cause they bully people. I walked up to one of the geeky guys who was actually quite cute if I say.

"Hey sweetheart, why so scared?" I asked a hand on my hip.

He shuddered "please d-don't hurt me." He whimpered

"Now. Why would I do that? That's just rude! I just wanted to know the names of the pricks that beat all of you up." I said propping my hip out, my gloved hands gripped my hip tightly. I can't stand bullies.

"H-how'd ou know people bully us?" He asked still shaking.

"I can tell. Names." I said a bit more sternly.

"Luke Michael Calum and Ashton." He said scared at the tone of voice

"Thanks babe." I winked and turned around, my black curls flinging over my shoulder and I headed inside this new school.

The halls where silent right now, everybody was outside with their friends.