part 1

Part 1:-

At darjeeling station,
A BMW car enters in there.
Its a quite silent place basically its a hill station much away from pollution and crowded cities.

A man around 35 come out of car,he took his spectacular.he walk to the counter who's encharge is in deep sleep
Man mumbling" strange.. looking all these people i can sure dacoit can rob the train and take it to their house"

He Knock at the glass shleid.
Man:excuse me,yeh shimla wale train kab aaye gye.
Counter:konsa train.
Man:shimla se aane wale Train.
Abhi uska anne ka waqt ho gaya hain na.
Counter:3 hours late hoga.
Man:kya 3 hours late hoga,
Counter:haan.
Man:kyu train ka driver neend Mein tha kya.
He see the counter man again get into sleep.

The man go and sit on a bench.
A coli is sitting there.
Coli:bohat bechan lag rahe the,kisiko lene aaye hai aap ji.
Man:ji Haan,woh main aapne patni ko lene aaya tha.shimla gaye the aapne ma baba se milne,aur iss jagah hum naye hain toh usse kuch pata nahi hoga.

At train,
A women is seen enjoying the view of mountain.the natural view.after a long time,she get chance to travel train.she is enjoying the journey but want to reach her destination soon as someone is waiting for her.

She walk to TC who is busy in checking tickets.She asked the tc.
Women:sir,train late se chalo hua tha toh.aur bech mein late bhi hua hain.
Toh ab aur kitna waqt lage gya Darjeeling station pochne mein.

Man:3 ghanta aur.
Women:Kya 3 ghante.
TC:yes ma'am, sorry for the late
Women: it's Okey.

She comes back to her seat which is just with window from where she enjoying natural view..

Woman:jaldi arahe hain tumhare patni abhimanyu Birla.
She smiles little

At station,
Coli:aapko kahe dekha Hain, sayad newspaper mein dekha hai.
Man:haan,dekha hoga sayad india ke top lawyers , myself justice abhimanyu Birla..
Yes guy as you guess its abhimanyu birla
He smiles at the man.

Coli:haan haan..Sayad.aapka yahan kya kaam.
Abhimanyu:tea garden buy kiya hai yahan toh isse ke kaam se aaya hai yahan.

They talked with each other.

At train,
Women cares abhimanyu pic on her phone.
Women :sorry jante ho aapko wait karna bilkul pasand nahi hai magar main toh train ke speed toh increase toh nahi kar sakte.
She laughs on her talks. A old woman hear her and asked.
Old woman:pati hai tumhara.
Women:haan..
Old woman:kitne saal ho gaye saadi ke.
Women:17 saal..

The woman talks to the old woman about her marital life.

At station,
Coil:lagta hain aapko aapke biwi ka bohat intezaar hain.varna jada tar patiya Toh kush hote hain jab biwi mayke jaate hain.
Abhimanyu:i really missed her.and i never want to go away from her like that day.

17 years ago,
Abhimanyu 's pov,
I am abhimanyu Birla,studying at x university. I just fall for a girl of my class.
But unfortunately i never ever get a interaction with her.
1st me and her subject are different. We just a only one class together that also in a week.
An the girl also don't serious about study and bunk the class. 2nd I'm too shy or say less confident man ever.two times she comes to meet once ask for a pen and other times pass the question.

The university is ending soon. And i want to propose her but how, I'm so nervous to say all this thing to her.and what will she feels one day suddenly a guy comes infornt of her and propose her.i should take some other step.

My friend ansh give me idea to write a love letter to the girl. And i take his idea to pour my feelings for her to write down a little there she can read attentively
It was 17 years ago so love letter waz cool at that time stuff.

Whole night i write only one love letter.expressing my love and feeling for her.i want to do better in life for her and want her side in this journey.
And finally its done.
I describe myself, my background, my love for her in the letter. I could any girl will fall for me after reading this letter. And this happens.

Next day,
I don't get chance to talk her so i went to her driver and asked for her address so that i had so scope for myself. I can't meet her after all today was last day of university

Next day,
I went to her house which i get address. Its an apartment which look rich and classy people lives.and I'm middle class background.
Will she accept my love.

I asked for help from the watchman.
Who was a nice man.
Abhimanyu:kya aap humare madat karenge.
Watch:thik hai,paar kis ghar mein jaake dena hai.
Abhimanyu:3c flat ke ladki ko.
Watchman:acha tuma akshara betiya ke pyaar mein par gaye ho.
Abhimanyu: akshara.

I'm feeling so happy feeling i get to know about her name.

Watchman:Waise woh hai bohat ache.
Abhimanyu:haan jante hai hum abhi aap jaye aur dejeye uss ye letter.
Watchman:thik hai..
The watchman leaves.
I can see the home through windowd.bit i only can see their shadow.
Precap:don't know.

Its a sweer love story hope you guys enjoy and do comments