part 2

Part 2:-
Abhimanyu admire his lady love..he is totally smith by her.She hardly get any chance to see her even.and the day he see her it's becomes perfect for him.

Shayad kabhi na kehe sakoon main tumko
Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad
Shayad mere khayal mein tum ik din
Milo mujhe kahin pe ghum shayad

Jo tum na ho... rahenge hum nahin
Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin

Jo tum na ho... toh hum bhi hum nahi
Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin

This song so related to him..this song play around his mind whenever he see her.

At mas,
Abhimanyu live in mass with his friends.nalin,his best friend.
Nalin:if you love her so much then why don't you said this to her.
Confess your love.
Abhimanyu:but how..i never even talk to her nether she even look up to me.
Nalin:i suggest you to confess your love before it get too late..
Its already late tomorrow is last day, after that we may don't see her again.

Saying that Nalin tap on the radio.abhimanyu get irritated.
Abhimanyu:here I'm tensed and you are listening radio talk show.
Nalin: this show is very interesting you listen you may get some idea

Rj:so what you guys think.what would be the best way to confess your love to loveone and saying this answer, akshara is with us.so akshara what you think.
What would be best way to confess your love.
Akshara: I'm not sure about it.but i feel if someone write his feelings on paper and confess like this would be great.Share your feelings with him/her; let them know how much they mean to you through our lovely collections of Deep Emotional Love Letters for her/him.
Especially for girls,A love letter that conveys your feelings will sweep her off her feet. Keep excellent words to put in your love letters for your girlfriend. They are some of the best words girls love to hear.

Hearing all this talks of the unknown girl,the invisible bulb of his mind get lighten up , that's too so bright that one can lost his eyesight.
Joking 🤣

Abhimanyu:got it.. got it got it..
Nalin:kya mil gaya woh 50 rupees ka note jo kal Hume kho diya woh mil gaya kya.
Abhimanyu:arre nahi bhudho.
Mil gaya mujhe usse i love you bolne kab tareka
Nalin:aur ka hain woh tarike?
Abhimanyu: love Letter...main love Lett lekhunga.
Nalin:love letter aur tu..dyan se application letter na lekh de..
My dear,
I myself, abhimanyu birla,i would like to love you, hope you understand me and grant me your heart.

Saying that Nalin laugh.abhimanyu get irritated and run away to him to beat him.nalin run to all over the room,(boys room 🤣)

Abhimanyu whole night write his love Letter(application for love 😜)

Dekheya main chaand dekheya
Nooran waale sitaare dekheya
Par tere jaisa na koi dekheya main

Lagta hai nigaahon mein teri
Bin doobe rehna hi nahi
Mujhe ishq yeh karne se
Ab koi bhi na rok sakeya

O haareya main dil haareya
Main haara tujhpe o..

O hareya main dil hareya
Main haara tujhpe
Main haara tujhpe o...
Mmm.. o o.. oo..
Mmm.. o oo..

Next day,abhi didn't get chance to talk with her but he secretly manage her house address from her car driver

Abhimanyu see the apartment and walk t under the tree shelter and wait for his lady love.

At apartment,
A young girl in her write salwar kameez practice her dance.she dancing heart on the music.she is very passionately devoted to her dance