cheryl blossom run away with me

summary: y/n is dating Cheryl and Cheryl asked y/n to run away together, will y/n run away together.

Cheryl and you been together for alot of years and you would do anything for her and she would do anything for you

"Hey babe". Your girlfriend said.
"Hey princess". You said. "Can i ask you something"? Your girlfriend asked. "Sure". You said.
"Ok, but if you don't want to do it's okay". Your girlfriend said "Do what"? You asked confused. "Run away with me". Your girlfriend said.  "Are you serious"? You asked. "Yes, it's okay if you don't want to, i'll just run away by myself". Your girlfriend said.
"No i'll run away with you". You said. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to". Your girlfriend said. "I love you so much to see you leave without me". You said. "I love you too". Your girlfriend said giving you a kiss. "Let's meet up at my house, so we could leave". You said. "Alright, you know i love you so much". Your girlfriend said.   "Yeah, but i love you more princess".  You said. "We been together since three years". Your girlfriend said. "I know i'm happy to be with you". You said giving your girlfriend a kiss. "I'm happy to be with you too". Your girlfriend said.