The Private Jet part 1!!!

Marinette's POV
We were finally at the airport. I jumped out doing a twirl when I landed. Everyone looked at me surprised because I am the most clumsiest person they know. Anyways, as soon as Chloe and Lila saw us all get out of a limo they freaked, but they then saw Adrian, and probably thought he let us go with him in MY limo.
The teacher then told us that we are going in a private jet. And, Lila just had to open her big mouth... Ugh. The following is the result.
" I am the one that got us the limo, so you guys can thank ME," Lila said waiting for thank you's, but only got unamused looks.
"Well that is rude, I do something nice, and you don't even thank me," She says in frustration.
" Lila stop lying I'm the one that got us the privete jet, as for the limo," I said as Lila's and Chloe's faces whent into pure shock.
" Ha, you are probably, so poor now that you are living in the streets I bet you are even lying because who would be nice enough to give enough money for a privete jet and a limo," Chloe said while smirking.
I smirk back and reply, " Well first my family is just fine, and second my daddy~ paid for us" I then flipped my hair in their faces, and walk off towards the jet. Here's an easy way to put it everyone had shocked looks on their faces.
We got on the jet, and Miss. Bustier was explaining thing.
" I am about to tell you who you are going to be partners with, they will be the ones you go everywhere with when we are going places like the great wall. You will also be sharing a room with your partner," Miss. Bustier explains.
"These are the partners. ( I can finally make my ships happen and Chloe can't do anything about it,oh and there are all king sized beds, and sadly there are only one in each room well all except one there is a twin sized, but that can be for Chloe) Mylene and Ivan, Sabrina and Max, Kim and Alix, Alya and Nino, Rose and Juleka, Nathaniel and Lila, Chloe is on her own, and Adrian and Marinette, any questions, oh who am I kidding we are not switching partners," Miss. Bustier thought and said, but the class only heard what she was saying not what she was thinking.
After Chloe's tamper tantrum we all started to play truth or dare again, and sense we left of on my turn...well~
" Truth or dare," All the girls say smirking.
" Um, dare?," I say a bit nervous.
They all smirk. I regret my answer.
" Kiss Adrian!!! 😏," They all say still smirking!!!
At that moment, Chloe and Lila were screaming, and Adrian and I were red tomatoes maybe even too ripe tomatoes because we were a dark bright red.
I turn to Adrian and ask if he is ok with it, he nods. I kiss him. ( I am not explaining that kiss I leave that to you to imagine) when the kiss ended all I remember was somebody scream my name, and I'm guessing I fainted. Like that does not happen alot when I woke up which was like an hour later I saw everyone doing karaoke, so I went over to join them. When the song ended I grabbed Alya, Alix, and Juleka. We sang DDU- DU DDU-DU by BLACKPINK.

When we were done everyone was stunned that I could sing. Wow talk about faith.
Then Chloe, Lila, and poor Sabrina walk up, and say, "let's have a sing off the boys will vote each round they will have an option of 0-20 points you girls against us 3".
"Ok," All the other girls say.
" Great we will go first, Sabrina go sit down over there with those losers," Chloe commands.
" Alright Chloe," Sabrina says, then sits with us.
They sing Number 1 from Victorious.