i.

Isaac smacked him, and his phone went flying out of his hands.

.

Jack had texted his three best friends at about 1 in the afternoon, and the message was simple.

Want to have some fun?

They arrived within ten minutes of the text being sent, all ready for fun. Peter was the smallest, so he had the most advantages. Jack was the tallest, and then it was Isaac, and then Conan, and then obviously Peter.

"You guys are assholes." Jack laughs, as Conan had just 'accidentally' punched him in the face.

"Yeah, and?" Peter says, grinning at him.

"Asshole!" Isaac screams, hitting Peter in the head with a runner ball.

Jack laughs at Peter's murderous expression, and he pulls out his phone, pulling the camera up and recording.

"You're gonna get my wrath motherfucker!" Peter says, and Isaac sprints around the backyard, looking for anything to defend himself with.

Isaac tries to smack him, but he misses, and hits Jack's phone instead.

They all stare as it hits the sidewalk, and before you could even blink, Jack had already tackled Isaac and slapped him.

It's not like they could do anything.

hi yes ik this is
shitty but atm
i don't really
care lmao. i'm
gonna post a
3k word oneshot
later in my
oneshots book
so like,,,,, be
on the lookout
lmao.