This is what i wanted, right?

After some arguing rex drove the rexcelsior back to Lucy's home, to drop her and sweet mayhem off so she could get treated. Not a word was said and the painful silence just haunted rex even more. He arrived and shifted a gear to set the ship on standby. He pressed another button to open the back door so lucy could leave. He turned around to watch her go. She walked down the ramp, gave rex a side eye and hurried off to get help. Rex felt a pang and slammed the button to close the ramp. He spun around and slammed his head on the dashboard. He couldn't believe how stupid he had been. After just getting lucy back he goes off and ruins everything again, maybe being under dry-ar was meant for him, he should have stayed there. He slowly looked up. Maybe thats where he should go. He quickly set a route and put the ship on auto pilot, he was going to where he belonged.

Lucy was pacing around the outside of the clinic, unikitty and the queen joined her. "What in the name of the systar system happened?!" Queen whaterva demanded with a worry in her voice. Lucy shook her head in shame. "She was shot." Unikitty growled and was in her normal red angry kitty mode. "Who hurt her?!? I swear if i ever see them ill rip them to pieces!!" She roared. Lucy gave unikitty gave her a dead stare. "Emmet. It was emmet who hurt her." She choked out. Instantly unikitty and the queens expressions turned to complete shock. "You found him?!" Unikitty gasped. Lucy gave a nod. "But he's not who he used to be... like... at all..." the queen frowned and gave lucy a hug, unikitty joined in on the hug too. "But why would he need to do such a thing??" Unikitty asked. Lucy felt herself shake "after i found emmet, he had changed his looks completely and now goes by the name rex, he's the one who attacked me, but after you sent the guards after him, he... tried to protect us... i don't think he understood." Lucy let out with a pained sigh. The queen huffed but bit her tounge, she didnt want to upset lucy and further. Suddenly a minidoll opened the door and gave everyone a thumbs up. "Shes okay! But shes weak, give her some space when talking to her!" Every one instantly entered to see sweet mayhem propped up in her hospital bed. "Sweets!" The queen cried sliding over beside her bed. Sweet mayhem gave everyone a warm smile. "Told ya id be fine! Just took a bit of a blast." She winced. Lucys smile dropped. "Sweets, about that." Sweet mayhem raised an eyebrow, indicating she was listening. "Emmet was the one who shot you, but emmets not... emmet anymore, he goes by the name rex, and he... he's got some issues but i trust him... the guards you sent after him made him scared, he only wanted to protect us." Sweet mayhem seemed to consider this and sighed. "Lucy Im not sure how to feel about this, emmet or not he's still committed major crimes which aren't taken easily here, he's going to have to get captured." Sweet mayhem said sternly. Lucy sighed and nodded "I understand." The room went silent again before the nurse came in. "We need to ask you three to leave, sweet mayhem still needs her rest." Everyone nodded and politely slipped out of the room. The queen and unikitty headed for the throne room while lucy still stood outside of the clinic. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair. She suddenly looked up in hopes to see if rexs ship was anywhere nearby, but of course it was out of sight. She had no idea where he could have gone to either, and at this point she just wanted to give up. She gave the photograph of her and emmet one last glance before crunching it back up into her pocket and heading back to her home.

Rex had parked his ship on-top of dry-ar and had entered the cold chilling abyss earlier. He laid back down on the ground, emotionless and ashamed. He couldn't think anymore, he didn't want to. He ruined everything. There was no going back now...or... was there? He turned his head to look out into the open world and squinted. He could go back in time and still start ourmomaggedon. But at the same time he didn't want to hurt lucy again. He wanted to give this thought some more thinking before he acted out on it. So he sat on the familiar dusty floor and shut his eyes. The fierce storm of dry-ar started up again but it didn't bother him anymore, it nulled rex right to sleep.