Chapter 1

I wake up to my roommate slash bestfriend blasting music in our apartment. 'Good morning,' she chirps happily.

I am not a morning person. Nope. Never have been, never will.

I get up and quickly get changed. I have to go to work. Katie is waiting for me by the door with two cups of black coffee, as usual.

We're late. Why? Katie got pulled over. "I told you not to go over speed limit! Now we're late." Katie growled,' I'm sorry geez. He just gave me a ticket. Calm down, will you?'

As soon as we got to our workplace l ran into the building. I didn't even wait for Katie to park her car. I was the CEO's secretary and he did not do too well with tardiness.

"Miss Dupree, you're late."

Oh boy. He looked at me with a scowl on his face. "Err l...umm' I couldn't say much. " Why were you late today?' He asked me.

'Ka...Katie had to....she had...l am sorry. It won't happen again, Sir.' He said nothing. He just kept staring at me. I was started to feel very uncomfortable under his gaze. He was taller than l am so he practically looking down at me.

"You're fired."

"Okay, wait what? I come to work late once and you fire me?! Come on, I do everything you ask me and you fire me?!" I shouted at him. I was fuming.

He spoke up, " You signed a contract that states that if you do Anything to upset me, l am allowed to fire you. Did you not read the contract, Miss Dupree?" He ended the last sentence with a hint of amusement.

I stormed out of the building. I just couldn't....

On my way out l saw his car parked outside and decided to leave him a little present. I went to my car and brought back spray paint. I left him a little colorful message.

Hi!
Please spam that comment section.
XXX

Leebae1105