Breakfastdisaster(lothan fluff)

Lola eyes flutter open seeing Ethan sleeping next to her. She smiles kissing his cheek softly before getting up. Taking one last look at him then walking off to the kitchen.

"I should make him breakfast" Lola perks up and walks in to the kitchen.

"Hmmm what should I make him...... oh I'll make him some earth food, then again I have never made earth food. Ehh what's the worst that could happen. " she says to herself has she walks over to the fridge taking everything she thinks she'll need.

-20minutes later-

"OUIZNAK! How hard is it to make What earth people call a pancake!" Lola yells looking at her mess she made. There was batter everywhere. Ethan walk in a few minutes later looking at the mess then looking over at lola. He laughs at her trying to figure out how to make a simple pancake. Lola finally notices him.

"All I wanted to do is give you a earth breakfast but I - I can't figure it out" she looks down embarrassed. Ethan laughs and walks over to her. Grabbing a towel helping her clean up.

"You know you didn't have to clean up this was my mess"

"I know but I wanted to" he says Placing a gently touch to her cheek smiling down at her. Looking in to her deep blue eyes he leans forward and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Lola smiles and kisses back.

"Now how about I show you how to make the perfect earth breakfast " he says smiling at her.

"I'd like that" she says smiling back.

——————————————————-

Lola and Ethan are just the cutest.
They may be evil but when there together there just so sweet.
More Lothan coming soon