2 | First Day

Jin woke up with a heavy headache, he slowly opened his eyes and scanned the unfamiliar room.

Until his eyes landed on a figure sleeping next to him, " What the hell?!" He screamed, waking Jungkook up.

Jungkook quickly sat up, " Wha- Ugh! Why are you so noisy?! "

" Why am I here?! "

" You should thank me, you ungrateful old man. You were drunk and almost got yourself fucked, you bitch. Fortunately, I was there! "

Jin was a little bit confused until he recalled back what happened last night, he remembered it.

The deep voiced guy.

" THEN WHY AM I STILL HERE?! " He still didn't want to take the blame.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS?! "

" Can you guys please low down your voice? I'm trying to sleep. " They turned their face, trying to find the owner of the voice.

" And oh hi Jin hyung, never thought you two would be back together after 2 years. "

" YOONGI HYUNG! " With that, Yoongi get out of the room.

Jungkook turned back around to face an annoyed Jin, " You know what? If you didn't cheat on me, I think we would be fucking by now. " Jin said, rolling his eyes.

" You are th- " Jungkook was cut off by his digital clock ringing.

Their widened their eyes, " SCHOOL! "

They then quickly rushed to the bathroom,

" ME FIRST! " Jin yelled, still squeezing themselves.

" THIS IS MY BATHROOM! "

" I DON'T CARE, I'M COMING IN. "

Jin was a second away from coming in the bathroom until he was pulled back by Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly tripped on nothing while pulling Jin and ended up falling to the floor with Jin on top of him.

" Ouchhhh! " Jin groaned.

Jin looked down, eyes turning round. " I know that you want me, but please no pulling. "

Jungkook pushed him off of himself and ran to the bathroom, closing the door shut.

Jin chuckled to himself, " Cute. "

After a while of silence, " What- did I just say. Him? C-cute? HELL NO. "

Jin get up from his floor and went through Jungkook closet while waiting for him to finish showering because Jin obviously had no other outfit with him.

Jin took a white buttoned shirt, tight black pants and a belt.

They parted their ways as they arrived at the school, Jin made his way to the office.

He could feel like the whole school was staring at him, and now he regretted wearing tight pants.

Being the well known confident Kim Seokjin, he just walked normally and ignore the hungry stares students were giving him.

" I'm the new teacher, Kim Seokjin. "
He said to the headmaster of the school.

" Aaah yes Mr. Kim, here is your schedule and come I'll lead you to your first class as the bell is already ringing."

Jin nodded his head on follow the headmaster's lead to his first class for his first day.

" Here is the class, hope you enjoy teaching here. See you later Mr.Kim. "