V. REAL LIFE.

LUCY TOOK A DEEP BREATH, HER HEART RACING AS SHE FACED RAMI AND MIRRORED HIS SMILE.

"Hey." Lucy was smiling on the outside, but in her mind, she was going bonkers.

'Well, shit. Let's hope that smile looks convincing.' Lucy thought to herself.

"Lucy, right? I hope we get along well, seeing that we'll be together for awhile within the duration ot filming this movie." Rami's gaze never left her, it's as if he was memorizing every inch of her face, and to Lucy's case, it's not helpful. She can feel her cheeks burning up, and she don't want Rami to see how flustered she is! Rami might feel awkward if he sees her flustered over him.

Lucy managed to nod her head, forcing her lips to curl into a small smile. "Yeah. I hope so too. I'm a big fan of you, by the way. I loved your acting in Mr. Robot!" Lucy tried to make it sound casual, not in a "i'm-your-fangirl-that-posted-a-photo-of-you-for-the-entire-world-to-see-how-much-i-want-to-fuck-you" way.

Rami chuckled, "That you are." A hint of playfulness was evident in his tone, and Lucy couldn't help but blush at his words out of embarassment.

She cleared her throat, forming words through her dry mouth, "Uhm.. About that instagram post, I'm really sorry if I have offended you or--" Lucy was cut off by Rami shooking his head muttering, "No, no."

Rami met her gaze and smiled at her comfortingly, "You don't have anything to be sorry for, it's actually flattering.. to know that a beautiful woman like you sexually fantasize me.." Rami said the last words with a tone of mischief, causing Lucy to glare at him.

"Oh, God. Please, just forget it, Rami! It was one time, and I'd never do that again!" Lucy bellowed, causing the man before her to laugh.

"Alright, alright. Do you want me to spit as a sign of my oath or..?" Lucy grimaced, "I'd rather you don't." Rami let out a chuckle, before muttering "Just kidding."

A moment of silence enveloped the two, Lucy decided to break the ice and speak. "So, friends, then?" Lucy offered him a warm smile.

Rami nodded, "Do I have a choice?", causing the female to laugh.

They spent the rest of the night getting to know their fellow casts, directors, producers, and the many more people that would be involved in creating the movie.

Lucy was full of laughter and smiles at the stories and jokes of her newfound friends, not wanting the night to end.

hII so uhm i hope dis wussent lame,, leave comments or smthng if u liked it bye i love queen sm esp roger taylor 💕