The Job

I lay back in my wheeled chair after finishing a long assignment, boy am I tired. I sighed but was instantly cut of by the sound of my phone ringing! I glanced over at my phone and sighed again, this time it was a long, dreaded sigh. 

PHONE-      Caller ID = The Devil Boss (my boss) 

I picked up my phone as I yawned then gently pressed the answer button. "Hello, boss?" There was no hesitant reply. "I have another job for you!" The stress instantly piled up ontop of me. "But I just completed my latest assignment!" This time his voice was stern and cold "I hired you to work, not to care about your well being! Now you will accept this job offer!" I slumped back into my chair and pouted, "fine but i want twice the mone-" just then I was cut off by the sound of my phone indicating the call had came to an end, as to be expected I would not have time to rest! 

Ding Ding!

I receive an email from my boss titled "new job." I hesitantly click on it and my eyes scan a cross the screen as I analyse the words. It says here that he wants me to gather some info on a well known orginasation named "the RFA." Strange name, sounds secretive to me. That's most likely why I have been assigned to get into on it. I swiftly type into the keyboard the name of the orginasation and do some simple research. The RFA is apparently a orginasation that throws party's to raise money but recently they have became a quiet orginasation that hasn't threw a party in a while. Is there a reason behind this? I brush it of as I started typing some coding onto the app store. It was obvious that if the RFA was using chatrooms to communicate they would not use any public apps. Eventually I found the Java script for an app named The RFA messenger. I instantly assumed it was the right app and began scanning the coding for any places to make a breach. The coder of this app must be very talented, I haven't found any flaws yet! But i won't give up so easily!

FINALY! I found a faulty piece of coding, just a few clicks away and I'll be i- what.... a red light flashed on my screen as a message revealed itself-

"Access denied, nice try" 

It was bad enough that in had failed to get in but that message, whoever wrote it was asking for a funeral... a very soon one at that! I keep attempting different approaches on the matter, however the same message shown every time. At that moment I was tempted to smash my keyboard, untill... 

DING!

"Access granted"

I throw my arms in the air with a sigh of relief as I glanced at the alarm clock. WHAT?! I've been working at this script for 3 hours! How good is this person?! I grunt as I clicked onto the app. The first thing j saw was some binary numbers, probaly the creator trying to get me out. Then all of a sudden, a chat room is revealed to me. It appears to be the RFA members! I was desperately staring at the screen, hoping any info would be revealed. However all they are talking about is school and some dudes cat? 

Yoosung: I don't know, maybe i should drop out of school and become a professional gamer!

Zen: dont waste your life just because you don't have natural beauty like me! Anyway, have you managed to ditch the fur ball yet? 

Jaehee Kang: not yet. Mr Han?

Jumin Han: yes? 

Zen: when are you going to stop Jaehee's torture with that... thing?

Jumin Han: Elizibeth the 3rd is not a "thing," she is an elegant creature! You should cherish every moment you get with her!

"7 0 7 has entered the chat room"

7 0 7: I want to play with Elly!

Jumin Han: no!

7 0 7: we will continue this later, however there is more important matters!

Yoosung: like?

7 0 7: somebody managed to hack my coding and get into the app!

I flinched instantly and sprung up so I was sat straight in my chair, so this is the person who managed to block me from their system? 

Yoosung: WHAT!?

Zen: A HACKER?!

Jumin Han: you let a hacker get in?

Jaehee: yes, I thought you created a flawless code?

7 0 7: I don't know how it happened, I must have been caught off guard! 

Yoosung: WHT DOWE DO, THLRE IS A HTCKER!?

Zen: typos

Yoosung: I'm just too scared mt hand won't stop shaking! 

7 0 7: dont worry, I will attempt to fix the error in the coding!

Oh no, they might actually be able to do it! I must do something to avoid it!

- all the coding appears on the screen - 

???: dont even try

Yoosung: THS HDCKERS HTRE!!!

Jaehee: Who are you?

7 0 7: how did you access this app?!

???: it was simple, didn't take much effort

Zen: are you throwing insults! 

Yoosung: quick! 7 0 7 dk someyhif!!!

7 0 7: I'm trying!

Jumin Han: reveal yourselfs! 

???: you first