First Date

Jack - The first time Jack asked you out you said no. Granted, you were in a rush as it was, and you certainly didn't have time for him to be playing games. When he asked you again a few days later, you told him that you were really busy and walked away before he could say anything else. It was almost two weeks later that he asked you again, this time more seriously. He told you that he didn't want to give up, but that he didn't want to bother you either. Seeing that he wasn't trying to trick you, you agreed to go on a date with him. You told him that you could meet him that Friday around 8. When you met up with him, he took you to the rooftop of the lodge where you watched the sunset and stayed to stargaze. You were able to stay until 9:30, then you had to go home. He walked you to your neighborhood where you told him goodnight. He wanted to walk you to your door, but you didn't want your Father to get mad.

David - David asked you out a couple weeks after you first met. He came back to Jacobi's a few times before then, but he always ended up getting too nervous to say anything. When he finally got up the courage to ask, he walked you home from work and asked you if you wanted to go for a walk with him sometime. When he came to pick you up that Saturday afternoon, he brought you a flower from Sarah's garden. He introduced himself to your parents and promised that he would have you home in about two hours. He got you home a few minutes before he had to and said goodbye to your parents before he left.

Les - You thought Les was kidding the first time he asked you out. One of the boys at your school was trying to ask you out when Les called your name and  ran up to you. He asked you if you were still okay with going with him to the Anniversary Rally that Medda was hosting. You nodded and he said "its a date," which is when the other boy left. When he came to pick you up, he escorted you there with your arm looped through his. He made sure to be a gentleman (he was always polite, but he wanted to show he was trying) and to pay for your drinks. At the end of the night he asked if you would be interested in going on a real date with him soon and you said yes.

Spot - When he asked you out, he tried to be really suave, but he ended up making himself look a little silly. When he almost tripped on his way up to the stage where she was rehearsing, she had to hold back a laugh. He faltered only slightly before saying that he was planning a special date for them. She was a little shocked by his cocky attitude, but the blush in his cheeks told her that he was at least a little embarrassed from tripping and possibly even nervous. That being said, she agreed to go out with him, but only if he dropped the King of Brooklyn charade for the night. He agreed to it and said he would pick her up at 5 pm the next day. When he went to pick her up, her parents and her brothers had already left to go to some rich man's home for dinner so he didn't have to worry about them. The date he had planned was that he had offered to pay a few of the music students nearby to play music for them to dance to. He explained that he had asked Medda to teach him some dances. He wanted to try the Waltz and it worked out okay. It was a little too stiff for his liking so you mostly ended up doing a (very) loose interpretation of swing dancing. You were impressed that he went through the trouble of learning to do something you love just for your first date. And as you had already been breaking the rules by dancing with him, you figured a kiss on the cheek wouldn't be too far off to end the night.

(The swing stuff they do is very loosely similar to an easy version of the flash mob haha)(Also, I looked for ideas that were closer to the right time period, but they didn't fit what I was thinking. Sorry :/ )