Chapter 9

Cameron's P.O.V:

While Abby's head rested on my sholder all i could think about was our magical, intense,passionate, gentle kiss. Meet and greet with with fans was in less than 20 minutes and i still haden't changed out of sweaty clothes. I turned my attention towards Abby and i saw her eyes closed her breathing wasn't heavy so i could tell she wasn't in a heavy sleep just yet. I slowy started to move her head, trying not to wake her but no such luck her eyes sprang open and she sat up instanly "I'm sorry, i tried not to wake you." i apoligized "It's fine i was just resting my eyes, you starled me is all." she said with a smile. "Well i have to go change for the meet and greet im suprised you havent commented on my smell yet" i replied "I was going to say something, but i didn't want to be mean" she teased. I leaned over and put a quick peck on her cheek, blush suddenly apperared on her cheeks. I got up off the couch and started walking over to the bathroom.

Abby's P.O.V:

I followed him with my eyes as he got up of the couch and made his way toward the bathroom. The images of our kiss ran through my mind, his lips on mine the way he rested his hands on my hips, everything was just so amazing. Cameron kissed 10 times better than any of my past boyfriends and i only had 2. They were sloppy and gross i didn't even want to think about them. I turned my attention toward the bathroom, seeing that Cameron haden't botherded to shut the door, he was splashing water oh his face, he looked so sexy. Suddenly he took of his shirt and threw it on the ground, i was speechless his body was breathtaking. His chizled abs, his bulging arms, i took everything in. Cameron exited the bathroom and started walking toward me. He stood in front of me and smiled and said "I can't find my shirt." I giggled and i sware my heart skipped a beat he was so beautiful, like a walking statue. "Ill help you" i finally spoke. I got up and went to his side. "You know, were the only ones on the bus right now." Cameron wispered into my ear. I shivered at his breath running down my back. I looked up my eyes metting his beautiful green ones. "It seems we are Mr.Quiseng" i giggled. 

Cameron's P.O.V: 

Once i relized we were alone i knew this was the perfect time to spend time with her, even if it was just another 10 minutes. I took her hand and spun her around so she was in front of me. I just remebred my shirt was off, even better. I caught her eyes looking up and down my chest, so i took her face in my 2 hands and leaned into the kiss. The kiss was quick and not as good as the first 2 we had but any kiss with Abby is going to be a good one. I started running my fingers through her hair and she did the same to me. Her hands exploring my chest and abs. She wrapped her hands around my neck and then pulled back from the kiss. Resting her head in my chest, "What's wrong?" i asked in a concerned tone. "Nothing Cameron just this is all so new to me and it's hard to wrap my head around everything that has happned in these few hours." she began "I understand, if anything goes to fast please let me know i don't want to mess up anything with you after these few hours we have spent toegther i have come to realize how special you are and i don't want to do anything to jepordize the relationship i have with you." I expressed. She took her head of my chest and our eyes met. "Come here" she said and her arms wrapped around my neck once more. I instanly wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled my face into her sweet smeling hair. I took in her scent and began "Nothing will mess up what we have". "I could stay like this forever Cameron, promise you will never let me go." she spoke i could hear the distress in her voice. "I promise" i finally said. "You should proabably get a shirt on Cam, as much as i don't want you to i think it would be apporpiate." Abby said through her giggles. "Yeah, help me pick one out?" i asked. She nooded and i took her hand.

Abby's P.O.V:

It feels like Cameron and I have been dating for years, i felt like i could trust him with anything like he wouldn't judge me for me stupid mistakes. When he told me that he would do anything to keep a relationship with me i instanly felt relieved, his arms made me feel safe like we were the only ones in the world. As my thoughts raced through my mind i remembred that i had to pick out a shirt for Cameron. "What about this one?" he asked holding up a green shirt with 2 small holes at the bottom, it looked worn and used. "Um, i don't think so." i said with a smile. "Okay what about this one?" he asked again holding up a light blue t-shirt. "Put that in the maybe pile" i said taking the shirt out of his hand. "I like this one." he said holding up a salmon color shirt. "Let's see it on you". He procced to pull it over his head. He looked amazing in that color. "That's the one" i said standing up from his bunk. "I should probably change my pants too" he said "How about just a nice pair of blue jeans." i suggested "Yeah sure, hold on let me get some" He said walking out of the bunk area. Cameron finally walked back in with his boxers on and no pants in his hands. "Your doing this to me on puropse aren't you." i said starring daggers into him. "What ever do you mean" he  teased. "Stop teasing Cameron your gonna be late, i bet the guys are wondering where you." i added "You don't wanna have any fun?" he said in a playful tone. "Just put your pants on" i said rolling my eyes. He finally slipped on his pants and then starred at me while he buttoning them. I starred back with curosity "What?" i finally managed to say. "Your just so beautiful Abby" he replied taking my hand and pulling me towards him. He pulled me into a big hug and i breathed in his scent, his sweet and tangy scent was filling in every part of my body it scent shivers down my spine. I nuzzled my head into his chest and then lifted and put a small kiss on his neck. He returned the favor "Go met your fans" i said through my giggles. "Okay!" he finally said after  a long hesitation. "Ill go find the others, ill meet you back here when your done okay." i said pulling away from his warm embrace. He started to walk away, i pulled him back and said "Wait!" "What?!" he said with a smirk on his face. "Do i look okay? i need to look good for pictures with you" i said through my giggles. "Your look amazing Abby, put wait, one of your curls..." he began reaching his hand towards my face and taking my curls and resting it on my neck. "Perfect" he said taking hy head in his face. He gave me a small kiss on my nose and then added "See you after okay?" i nodded my head and followed him off the bus.