Stop It!

Wonyoung.pov

I was walking with Hi-chan towards the library.Me being a clumsy me didn't notice there was a rock and I accidentally stepped on it then I knew it I'm gonna fall.

I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to come but nothing happened.I felt like someone held my hand tightly.I opened my eyes and quickly get back to my standing position.

"Are you okay?" The girl who held my hand earlier asked me.

I'm not!cause I'm looking at a goddess here.

"Nae,I'm fine.Thank you miss,"I answered.

"Haha drop the formality.Just call me Yujin and you?"she laughed,I thought I heard an angel's voice.I know I'm cheesy here.

"I'm Wonyoung,Jang Wonyoung,"I replied.

"Okay then,It's nice to meet you.See you later Wonyoung,"

I didn't notice she's already far away until Hi-chan waved her hand infront of me to snap me back to reality.

"Wonyoung are you still there?"

"W-what?"

"You're daydreaming,"

"Oh sorry,"

"It's fine ,let's go?"

"Leggo!"

I think I fell for her,Yujin. Her name itself sounds pretty like her.

There's where my story start.....

"Wonyo. I'm sorry but I can't eat lunch with you today.Minju unnie said that she want to meet me because something came up," Yujin apologized.

"It's okay unnie, I understand,"I gave a assuring smile.

"Thanks Wonyoung-ie. Once again I'm sorry,I'm really really sorry,"Yujin being a nice person apologized a few times.

I nodded at her but inside I'm dying of jealousy.

Minju unnie is her bestfriend but I still jealous of her. I'm scared that Yujin might fell for her cause Minju unnie is pretty,kind and more.

I walked to the cafeteria alone and sit to a table where the iz*one members sat except Yujin and Minju unnie.

"Wonyoung, where's Yujin?"asked Chaeyeon unnie.

"She's with Minju unnie,"I answered bitterly.

"Can you look for Minju,I need to talk to her about something,"said Chaewon unnie.

"Sure,"

I walked around the school to look for her.There she is but...........what I saw only break me.

Yujin hugged Minju...

I ran away far from them .I know Yujin saw me before I left cause I heard she shouted my name.

I ran to the rooftop..luckily there's no one here.

I cried so much and it hurt both my eyes and heart.Why does have to be this hurt?I can't hold it any longer .Please, someone help me get away from these feeling. It's torturing me.It's painful inside.I can't handle it anymore please. Please help me...

I still don't stop until a voice disturbed me.The familiar voice from a person I know...
It's her.

"Are you okay Wonyoung?Why are you crying?Don't cry cause it made me hurt too,"

There's when I had enough...I can't control myself anymore.

"Stop it!Stop acting nice to me,I hate it!It will only make a false hope that you will return my feelings!Just stop it please,I'm hurting can't you tell?"

"Y-you like me?"

I didn't answer but continue to cry hiding my face between my legs.

"Wonyoung-ah I never thought you would like someone like me. I like you too but I tried to deny it but I still can't lie to myself.Wonyoung do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"I never thought you'll just gonna cheat on Minju unnie with me.I never thought you're a player.I hate you!" I said to her.

But she just laughed her ass off by my words.

"So you really thought that I'm with Minju unnie?Wonyoung-ah look at me.There's nothing between me and her. She needed my help on trying to answer Chaewon's confession.At last she said she'll except Chaewon so I hug her telling her that she made the right decision. Don't tell me you got jealous because of it?!"

I hide my face in embarrassment.

"You're  jealous?!wow what an over protective girl,"

"Shut up you like me anyway,"

"So is that a yes?"

I nodded.

Yujin shouted loudly,
"JANG WONYOUNG IS MINE NOW AND NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE HER FROM ME!!!"