Chapter 3| confesstions and heart breaks

Izuku POV
He...he likes me too?! Oh my gosh! How do I confess?! I thought as I grabbed my cane and walked out of the classroom.
"Deku~kun!" I heard from down the hall, I already knew it was Ochaco, I decided to be nice and reply.
"Hello Ocha-chan! Do you need something?" I asked confused, I felt her breath hitch as she started to scratch her arm. 'She always does that when she's nervous... why is she nervous?' I thought as she was composing herself.
"I-Izuku I-I l-like you! A lot! I t-think I-I'm in l-love with y-you... w-w-will y-you g-go out o-o a-a d-date w-with m-me..?" She asked stuttering, we were in the lunch room so everyone had stopped eating their food and was looking at us. I felt bad that I couldn't reciprocate the same feelings, I thought of her as my best friend...

"...Ochaco... I'm... gay..." I said looking at her dead in the eyes, I put my hand on her shoulder.
"You deserve someone who will get to see your amazing smile everyday of their life, someone who feels the same way about you... you will find that person. I hope I'll meet them soon, if we already don't know them that is..." I say as I walk out of the cafeteria. I knew she was heartbroken, embarrassed and probably traumatized. She just confessed her feelings about me in front of the entire school... and I rejected her. Of course I feel bad for it, but knowing that Kacchan loved me back... it felt amazing...

"HEY IZUKU!" I heard a gruff voice yell from behind me, I already knew who it was... Katsuki~
"hey Kacchan, what do need?" I asked, even though I thought I already knew.
"W-will y-you meet m-me at t-the p-park we used t-to p-play a-at as k-kids... please... it's important..." he asked, to my surprise he stuttered. He was planning to confess...
"Sure! But if it was that important... can't you just tell me here? If you want it to be private, why don't we go behind the school to the cherry tree?" I asked, hoping he said yes. It would be just like in my dreams...

"O-oh, okay l-let's g-go..." he stuttered again, I felt like laughing but I couldn't bring myself to do it. The only running through my mind was 'I won't be able to see his face... the love of my life... I won't be able to see his face..'

Katsuki POV
'HOLY SHOT IM ACTUALLY DOING THIS!?! HE JUST REJECTED SOMEONE! WHAT IF HE REJECTS ME?!' Those thoughts never left my mind, I took one quick glance at Izuku and noticed the blush on his cheeks. The sight was so beautiful I kept looking at him, but because I wasn't paying attention I smacked into a door way. I fell to the ground as Izuku turned back to 'see' what happened. I got back up in 2 seconds and grabbed Izuku's hand and lead him outside to the cherry tree.

'You can do this Katsuki... just tell him how he makes you feel... though your past- NO! That's in the past! This is your future!...still, what if he hates me..?' I took a deep breath and let my feelings spill out of me like a foisted.

"Izuku, You... you are what makes life worth living, your the reason that I get up in the morning... for a long time that made me hate you. For some unknown reason to me you were my only reason to live... believe me, I know I'm mentally unstable, I know how I made your life hell for 10 years... I know you probably hate my guts and all you want to do is punch me till I feel at least 1% of the pain that you felt over those years... I-I know all you wanted was a friend and I told you to die... I-I'm hopelessly in love with you, which makes me hate the last 10 years of my life... it makes me hate the fact that you can't see my face... that fact that you can't see doesn't make me love you any less, it makes me love you more... I love how determined you are to become a hero, even if the world was against you, you'd still do it. I love the stupid nickname you've been calling me for years, I love how you can still be so happy and bubbly even though you went through all the shit you have... you make me want to become stronger... so pick me, chose me, love me..."

( if you got that reference then I love you to no end )

I said as I felt weight being lifted off my shoulders. I looked down, ready for rejection. What I got surprised me to no end... Izuku pulled me down my collar and kissed me...

Izuku POV
What Katsuki said made me almost cry, I thought he was going to say something like 'I like you or whatever, will you go out with me shitnerd?' But his confession made me feel in so many different ways... I felt my face grow insanely red. I decided to do the only thing I thought was appropriate to show my feelings... I grabbed his collar and kissed him, I felt him kiss back instantly, I felt his hand on my cheek as he pulled me closer. I dug my hand through his hair, pulling him closer. I reluctantly pulled away for air. I smirked as the words escaped my lips.

"5/10 confession, could've been better...But I guess I'll except because I have a thing for you to... Katsuki~" I purred in his ear. He turned redder, if that was even possible at this point.
"Hmm~ so... are you gonna ask?" I looked up at him, he snorted and took my hand and got on one knee.
"Izuku Midoriya, my light in the dark, my sun in the rain... my soulmate... will you go out on a date with me?" He asked, I fake gasped which earned a chuckle out of him.

"Of course, bomber boy~" (I got the nick name from my best friend) I said seductively. Katsuki pecked my cheeks, nose and lips, then got his head between my legs some how and carried me on his shoulders to class, I felt the looks from our peers but I couldn't care less, I had my own Prince Charming to carry me to our destiny. That's all I needed...

No ones POV
Ochaco watched Izuku and Katsuki act like a couple for the rest of the day, it only made her boil in rage. Why should he get Izuku! He treated him like shit for 10 years! And then he gets to kiss him under the cherry tree?! The most romantic placebo confess ever?! She was ready to walk up to Katsuki and kill him, but then she realized that Izuku was happy, for the first time in who knows how long... maybe she won't find someone she loves as much as Izuku, but if he's happy then she is to... at least she can still hear that amazing voice that belongs to her on true love...

*Izuku kisses Katsuki*

'At least he's happy...'

A/N: HE CONFESSED! But a new accepted confession means another broken heart... anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I love you guys! Bye~

-Beanie

1276 words