Brat

Baby boy!hybrid!Yoongi x reader

ᴺᴼᵀ ᵀᴼ ᴹᴱᴺᵀᴵᴼᴺ ᴵᵀ'ˢ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴸᴼᴺᴳᴱˢᵀ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ ᴵ'ᵛᴱ ᵂᴿᴵᵀᵀᴱᴺ ˢᴼ ᶠᴬᴿ ˢᴼᴼᴼᴼ..... ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᶠᵁᴺ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ.
~~~(>^<)

You considered yourself a relatively well-off person. You had a job you enjoyed, decent pay, a nice house, a nice amount of free time, lots of stuff that generally made your life enjoyable. They brought you happiness.

And then there was your kitten.

That goddamned spoiled brat of a tom cat you named Yoongi.

You got Yoongi shortly after you had moved to Korea only a short while ago. Only eight weeks old at the time, he just seemed like a shy, sweet boy. He was like that when you met him, when you decided to take him home, and for the first month he lived in your house.

Unfortunately for you, he got comfortable after the last box was unpacked and began demanding attention every second of the day. When you refused him, he threw a tantrum.

He was nine months old now and, as most hybrids do, he had grown quickly and now looked like a typical twenty five year old, minus the ears and tail. He was still a terrible brat at this age and you had it in your right mind to adopt him out. He just didn't listen. And that was on a good day.

Today, however, was not one of his good days and you were considering throwing him onto the street at this point.

"Yoongi, why are there hairballs in my damn shoes again?" You threw your favorite pair of sneakers at the kitten balanced on the back of the couch.

"You didn't feed me when I was hungry." He yawned simply, his nose twitching as you came closer to him, grabbing him by his oversized, yellow sweater.

"I don't have to wait on you hand and foot." You growled menacingly, grabbing a spray bottle and squirting it in his face a few times as punishment. He began spluttering and whining, making you stop and sigh, cuddling the small man to your chest. "Please stop being so difficult Yoongi... I don't want to have to put you up for adoption."

"If you loved me—.."

"It's not about love at this point, Kitten! It's about respect! You have none of it!" You sat him on the couch and walked into the kitchen to sulk for a bit. You had no idea how to fix your terrible cat. You didn't notice him slinking in after you, getting on the counter behind you quietly.

"Milk... I want milk..." you muttered to yourself, needing some way to calm yourself down. You opened the fridge and found the two milk cartons completely drained and an I.O.U note from none other than Yoongi himself. You glared at him. "What have I told you about drinking all that milk? You know cats can't drink cow milk, they're lactose intolerant."

"I was thirsty..."

"Then get water."

"I wanted milk." He began purring and rubbing his face against your shoulder, looking awfully proud of himself.

"You're going to the pound. If I can't teach yo to behave, maybe they can." You grabbed the back of his sweater and began dragging him outside to your car, him starting to protest loudly as he realized what was at stake.

"H-hey, I don't wanna go! I like it here!" His voice began quivering as you opened the car door.

"Get in." You pointed sternly, rather taken aback when he grabbed your ankle and began wailing and crying.

"I like it here! I want to be here with you! I-I-I love this place and I love you for p-putting up with me, don't make me leave! One more chance, just one more chance! I'm s-still young, I can become obedient!" He looked up at you, his big brown eyes shimmering with tears.