Ashlynn, Have You Wondered What Hunter Thought About You?

Ashlynn? Have you ever wondered what Hunter thought about you the first time you guys met? bunnies9876

Ashlynn: Uhh... can you guys please keep this a secret from Hunter? Thanks. I kinda want to tell him on my own.

So, when me and Hunter first met time stopped. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. So to answer your question... yes, I've always wondered what Hunter was thinking when we first met. I'm pretty sure he wonders what I thought too. I could tell you if you keep it a secret forever after, until I make a move.

I felt like I was in heaven for a moment with an angel. Hunter had beautiful brown eyes. His blushing and smiling made me almost faint. It was so.... -perfect? I know.

Hunter! That was supposed to be private! You weren't supposed to hear that! *shoves Hunter outside the door* Why don't we talk about this later. In my room. Alone. You're in big trouble, Hunter! But, I didn't do anything. Yes you did! You snooped on me again! Okay, fine! Sorry, please forgive me! *gives Ashlynn puppy eyes.* Awwww fine! I forgive you, as long as you promise to not snoop again. *hugs Hunter.* Cross my heart, Pumpkin. Anything for you. *kisses Ashlynn's forehead.*