Forever ill be alone

I woke up at 6 am. The neighbors were yelling and screaming  i have no idea why . They always fight about the littlest things. Whatever ? They should have a good reason to wake me up at 6 am . Who do they think they are? They think they own the block but obviously they don't. If anything i should. My parents tell me not to get involved since I'm only 18 years old. I tried moving out but i couldn't support myself  money wise. So i went back to leave with my parents and younger brothers and sisters. Im the oldest. My parents never really notice me unless something bad happens I guessi t's  because there's so much craziness going on the block and in the house. So i guess its okay. Its Sunday were getting ready t go to church and i was so nervous because i haven't gone in a while because we never have the time too. Were catholic but were not dedicated We don't go every Sunday. My mom wanted me too wear a dress to church even though she knows i hate them. All of my little brothers and sisters were dressed all fancy . I went there with jean shorts and a tank top. When we walked in everyone stared at me because i wasnt properly dressed. I didn't mind  it was 90 degrees. Church was an hour long i couldn't wait to get out since it was blazing hot in there. When we did i walked home by myself while my parents drove home. I went to my friends house. My parents knew they didnt really care. When i got there i we went up to her room and went on her laptop and started emailing people in her class. They both go to the same school. We said random things. We emailed them for like 2 hours straight and finally we got an answer... He said who  r u ???  stop emailing me unless u know me. We replied ya we know u. Were joking around.