1

1// What An Odd Handsome Guy

//Rey's POV//

" Ahhh.." I moaned as I arouse from my relaxing sleep, I was laying down on the white fluffy clean bed.

I looked at the room before me... I still haven't adapted to it.... though, it has been 2 years now...

I went to the bathroom and took a warm bath, then dressed up for school...well since it's the first day, I decided to wear my casual clothing.

At Touro Academy, mostly all of them are wealthy and ate prestigious families, just like the Tepes family, Phinia family, and other families I can't remember.. I was lucky that Mr. Shei took care of me.. after I escaped from my father's clutches 2 years ago. Even though my father knows where I am... he...left me be....... but... I am a strong woman... and I will prove myself to him that I am worthy.

[i changed Rey's story— (for those who read My YandereXReader)]

I wore black pants, a dark blue-striped t-shirt, I made sure that I wore my black wig.. the wig mother gave it to me... it was unique and very expensive... I guess, she bestowed it to me so I could clothe as a boy...

The hairpiece felt like it was real..it looked real too like you couldn't distinguish if it were fake nor real. The inside of it uses some kind of high tech thingy-ma-jig that even like your pulling it so hard, it still won't remove.. though I can remove it by simply touching some part of it that is hidden underneath all the fake hair.

I went downstairs and moved forward to the dining room, seeing Ji already eating breakfast, He noticed me and smiled. His smile was quite lovely, giving me a sense of warmth and hope, I returned his smile... He made my heart flutter... Did I mention that I have a crush on this man?

" Good morning Rey, ready for your first day?" He said as he continued devouring the handmade breakfast he prepared for us. I sat down on the other chair that was prepared on me,

" Well, I guess..." I said unsurely, I feel as if my eyes were showing a light uncertainty.

I then started to get food from the platter and eat.

"Are you going to work later?" He asked while wiping his face with a clean white sheet of a delicate paper napkin.

" I think so," I said, placing the piece of ham on the tomato ketchup and ate it.

" How about I'll give you a day off today, you will want to go out with Violet again right? So I want you to have some girl time together."

Holy crap I almost choked on the ham-
"For sure Ji ?"

" Thank You, Ji !" I thanked him. He's such a kind man.

"Your welcome," Ji said as he smiled more and finished his food.

Damn that smile...... it's sooo.......damn cute.

Then we ate in silence—

" Rey, I suggest you should like..um.. start.. dressing up like your gender?" He said finishing the egg he was munching.

I stopped at the sudden acknowledgment.

" Um...why do you think so Ji?" I looked at him, eyes curious.

"Well...I think you should show your charm Rey, your true colors... I think that it will make your mom glad.." He said looking into my eyes with tenderness and warmth seen through it.

Ji, I love you more because of this hahxvsz

" I don't know Ji... I think its best if I don't" I said as I nibbled on the last ham I have on my plate.