10.

mark finally met bambam's friends. it was a week before bambam was leaving and they were playing basketball in the driveway of jackson's house.

maek wrapped his arms around bambam from behind while he tried to get the basketball from him. bambam shouted and threw the ball to yugyeom as mark started to tickle him.

bambam fell onto the ground as he laughed and freaked out. mark got on top of him, not stopping because he loved the sound of bambam's laugh.

when mark stopped tickling him and started kissing him, they had a basketball thrown at them. "do not make out in my driveway!"

"you're boring, jacks!" bambam made mark throw the basketball back at jackson. "get a girlfriend!"

"yugyeom, get the nerf gun." bambam scrambled to his feet, nearly knocking mark over as yugyeom got one of the nerf guns and gave it to jackson.

bambam hid himself behind mark while jackson shot darts at them. mark laughed and let bambam use him as a human shield.

bambam ran inside and instead of just hiding, he got a few cans of pop from jackson's refrigerator and brought them out for his friends.

they sat on the porch and bambam's friends got to know mark. he answered all of his questions with his hand holding bambam's.

it had gotten dark, the only light being the porch light that went off if there was no movement.

"we're going to hang out with mark's friends. do you guys want to come?" bambam asked from where he was on mark's back.

yugyeom and jackson followed mark in jackson's car to mark's place.

mark's friends were already in mark's house up in his room. mark let bambam back on his back as they walked upstairs.

"bam's friends are behind us," mark told them, turning around to drop bambam on the bed.

bambam waved hello to mark's friends, smiling when all of them, even jaebum, waved back.

"these are my best friends jackson and yugyeom," bambam told the other three.

yugyeom looked down at his feet when he felt like he was being stared at while jackson smiled widely at them.

mark was more focused on pulling bambam closer to him as he said his friend's names.

mark told his friends to get off the bed and let bambam's friends sit on it. yugyeom was still feeling incredibly awkward with two attractive people staring at him.

anytime he looked up at mark's friends, two of them, youngjae and jinyoung, were staring at him.

mark wrapped arm around around bambam's waist. he pecked bambam's neck and flipped off jinyoung who was looking at them.

"piggy, you staying the night here tonight?" bambam nodded.

their friends were talking to each other. yugyeom was still blushing but he was talking to jinyoung and youngjae. jackson was talking to jaebum but wasn't acting like himself completely.

"baby boy, can you ask your friends to leave? they've been here forever and i just want to cuddle you." mark spoke quietly because he refused to let his friends hear him sound so soft.

bambam asked his friends to leave and they understood. mark less nicely kicked his friends out but they didn't care.

mark let bambam lay on top of him until mark had to get up. he came back to his room with a bowl of popcorn and a few movies that bambam had been wanting to see.

"i think youngjae and jinyoung like yugyeom. before he left, yug told me they both asked for his number," bambam told mark, grabbing a handful of popcorn and shoving it in his mouth.

"they're too obvious, anyway. youngjae likes tall guys."

bambam put down his phone and sat in mark's lap once the first movie was in. they shared the popcorn, occasionally feeding each other.