VI

Jashaun In mm.

She walked in lookin at Jashaun as she sent a text. He was laying in his bed shirtless as he watched her walk in lookin at her fit. She was in a red cropped hoodie wit two stripes on the side wit the matching leggings from fashion nova. She matched it wit the black red bottom and red bailey bow uggs Lamontae got her for her birthday.

"Hey." She said as she got in his bed beside him. "Wassup." He said as he laid his head in her lap. "The trap is finally opened, the boys been postin bout it all day. I even made some flyers and slid em in peoples lockers." "Merch." He said gettin excited as he looked up at her.

"Yeah, I just came from over thea actually. I just wanted to check up on you before I went back." Isriel said as she played in his hair. Ever since he told her he loved her she'd been distancing herself. She wanted to give him another chance but at the same time she was starting to develop feelings for Tyrell.

He gave her the attention Jashaun never shows. Not only that but Jashaun was always throwing shit in her face about her dad, he didn't understood her and that was a big turn off. Although she came to check on him she also came to tell him she wanted to just be friends.

"That's funny since you haven't been textin me in days, or postin on yo snap. Whea you been?" He asked as he looked up at her. "Busy." She said. "Thinkin. Jay." She said as she looked at him. "I love you." She said watching him smile. "But I'on love you in that way. I just feel like we're better as friends."

Jashaun furrowed his eyebrows as he sat up slowly. "Wha-wha-where is this comin from?" He asked. "What do you mean? Isriel we been fuckin wit eachotha since we was in middle school, you tellin me you'on feel that way bout me?" He asked. She sighed as she stood up. "I did, but now I just feel like I deserve better than what we've been doin.

We been lowkey for years, you was always off fuckin other bitches while I had to be loyal, you don't listen." "Yes I do!" He exclaimed getting mad. "Yo problems just don't really be as big as anybody out here." "And this is something else. No matter how many times I explain the real thing about bein in the game is you don't believe it. There's debts that has to be paid off and shit-" Like what!"

"Like yo connections! You think you don't have to pay for the weed you sell that it just magically comes to you? No you get it from someone else and when you don't pay that 75% interest you get shot in a drive by! And when you do pay it you miss a few bills, you can't always afford everything that's what!" She yelled as she glared at him.

"You know what? Just keep thinkin everything finna be sweet wit that trap house cause guess what I'm not helpin anymore." She said as she walked to the door. "Isriel!" He yelled after. "Fuck off!" She yelled as she walked out his room. Grabbing her red bubble coat off the coat rack of his mom's house she walked out as she put it on.

After taking an Uber back to the trap house she stormed in. "Bruh fuck is yo problem slammin my doors and shit." Lamontae exclaimed. "Yo friend is fuckin stupid!" Isriel yelled. "He stay thinkin shit finna be all sweet wit this trap actin like he'on gotta pay dues! Fuck world does he lives in it's dues everywhere you turn!"

"Chill baby, what happened?" Washaun asked as he was stirring the coke in the pot. "I'm just tired of puttin up wit his shit, if he around I'm not fuckin comin." She said as she folded her arms and sat on the couch. "Fuckin bitch ass muhfucka. I wasted to much time fuckin wit him." She said as she bounced her leg up and down.