00

BASICS;

Full Name: Mary Mirajane Elizabeth Winchester

Preferred First Name ; Mira, will except Mirejane

Alias; Mirajane Sword, Mirajane Campbell, Mary Campbell, Mary Smith, Mary Maximoff ( unofficially)

Birthday: June 3rd

Age; 19

Species : Mostly Human, though it should be noted that she is genetically modified and has been given a version of Hydra's super solider serum and has been feed demon blood as a young infant.

Birthplaces: Seattle, Washington

Current Residence: Sokovia

PERSONALITY ;

Personality Type: INFJ - THE PROTECTOR

Mirajane is generally a shy, polite and well-spoken. She shows high levels of intelligence when she speaks, but not in way that is preserved as condescending or belittling. She has a strong bond with friends, family and soulmates. Mirajane shows that she is willing to sacrifice herself for those who are closest to her without a second thought. When Mirajane was younger, she was scared of her abilities and that caused her to be somewhat of a loner, a lot of the others also became afraid of her. She did, however, form a strong bond with her soulmates due to them not be afraid of her like everyone was. Mira never really grew out of her loner type personality due to that. This really effects her in older teen years as she troubles connecting and feeling what other people her age due. She also has troubles opening up to people, especially to her father Dean Winchester, this is due to the fact he left her and her mother when she was very young. This also made Mira have abandonment and Daddy issues on some sort of surface level. In her youth, Mira's uncontrollable powers led her to feel the emotions of others at all times, knowing how other people felt led her to want to be a better person and to help others.

Alignment;

Chaotic Neutral::

A chaotic neutral character follows their own whims. They are an  individualist first and last. They values their own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. They avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, they would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from themselves suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but their behavior is not totally random. They are not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment one can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. Chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

APPEARANCE;

Faceclaim; Sophie Turner