[four] the story of adidon

"What's cracking, homies? Fo shizzle my nizzles!" Jerry yelled in enthusiasm.

"Now I'm not usually this happy for an episode, but today's special guests are really getting me anxious. So on that note, let's just jump right on in." Jerry smiled.

The midget, who's name was revealed on social media as 'Symere', was holding a sign with a single sad face drawn in marker on it. His face held no emotions whatsoever.

"Let's bring in our first guest! He comes like a thief in the night to steal your flow, and he doesn't claim his kid unless it's income tax season! C'mon out, Audrey!"

The door opened and (some lightskin nigga with a ratty beard-) the 'rapper' Drake stepped out. The crowd erupted in cheers.

"Hey, Jerry." He waved as he took a seat.

"Hello to you too Mr. Long, Tan, and Handome." Jerry smiled.

"So, uh, why am I here?"

"There's only two ways you can make it on my show, have some serious beef, or taking it up the ass behind closed doors." Jerry explained.

"....and which one do am I here for? Neither sounds like me, I'm unproblematic and I'm not gay."

After a few moments of silence, Jerry gave a small snicker. "Both!"

The crowd, along with Drake, gasped. Someone loudly laughed in the back. "Now hold on a fucking minute-"

"It's too late. We here at the studio already know what you've been doing, and soon so will all of America."

"Wait, I didn't-"

"Our next guest doesn't need any type of description. Not because he's not important, but because I'm afraid that I'll say something wrong and get my ass stomped out right here on stage. Bring out the 'young dagger'." Jerry nervously chuckled.

The door opened and the crowd cheered again. Jahseh stepped out and gave a bright smile. He started to blow kisses at the audience.

"What the fuck? Why did you bring him out?" Drake asked with fury in his eyes.

"The same reason you don't produce your own flow and beats, because I can." Jerry smiled harder.

"Actually, I do produce my own beats and flow. They just sound similar to others."

"You a god damn liar." Jahseh snorted as he took his seat.

"I'm a liar huh? Just like you lied about putting your hands on ya girl? I heard you gave her a big ass Cardi B style speed bump on her face." Drake said in a factual tone.

"And just like you lied about not having a thing for underage girls?" Jahseh clapped back.

"She was 17-"

"Last I checked, 17 wasn't 18. I know you're Canadian and all, but you don't have to act like it."

Drake stood up out of his seat. "I'm really getting fucking tired of you-"

"Do something about it then, pussy." Jahseh smirked. He looked unbothered.

Drake picked up his seat and lifted it in the air. "I'm about to squash your ass. What was that song called? R.I.P Roach?"

"Ayeee! You listen to my music, huh? You prolly a fan." Jahseh snickered.

Drake put the seat down. "Hell the fuck no. I'm not a fan."

"Nigga, you're a fan." Jahseh teased.

"No, I'm not."

"Yeah, you definitely are."

"Stop-"

"You want a picture? A hug? A kissy wissy?" Jahseh teased. The crowd laughed. Even the midget cracked a smile.

Drake's face was starting to turn red. "I'm serious-"

"I can get you a free shirt-"

Jahseh's sentence was cut off by a chair flying past his head.

"Stop fucking playing with me!" Drake yelled.

"Nigga are you dumb?! I know you didn't just try to hit me with a chair." Jahseh laughed, but it was more of an angry laugh.

"I'm so sick and tired of you and your trash ass music! Why do people even like lil niggas like you? You're annoying!"

"Ya momma like me though."

"Well, your momma-"

Jahseh lunged at Drake. "What the fuck you say about my momma? I'll fucking kill you!"

"Hold on, now! Hold on! You got too much dip on ya chip!" Jerry yelled. Security came to break up the fight, both men started to swing at the guards.

"Hey, cut it out! I have to pay for any injuries to the staff!" Jerry pointed out.

"Oh shit! That niggas pants fell down!" Someone in the audience yelled. They were going wild.

"Damn, that nigga thick! I ain't gay or nothing but, that's one plump romp!"

"Why his dick so pointy?"

"Is Drake crying? Yo, that nigga crying! Ole Marvin's Room ass nigga!"

Jerry dodged a flying dildo. Why was a dildo here? "Okay, uh. See you next week! Hey, stop fighting! I can hear my wallet crying."

-JADA