"Slipping" - Chapter 1

Cheryl Blossom. She was known for her name. The last consonant humming at the tip of your tongue. She was overall an all round girl, perfect grades, perfect looks, perfect personality.
Absolute perfection.
--
Cheryl was usually always a "kept to herself" kind of gal. She was mostly scolded by her mother if she dared to disobey her in any way. Since she was little she would never tell anyone anything but her past twin brother Jason. JJ. He was about the only person she could be herself around. As with him passing, she couldn't peep a word to anyone. She stayed locked in her room for days with her mother shouting foul language at her constantly. As for school, her straight A's started to slip the tips of her fingers. She was loosing grip of everything and started isolating herself from the world. As for in school, that was a whole different story.
--
8:00am
--
Cheryl walked in, her fiery red curls bouncing as she did so. She walked towards the gym and straight into the locker room. She set her little red backpack down on the side bench as she pulled her shirt over her head revealing her smooth milky, perfectly perky, pale breasts cupped by a red lacy bra. She let out a soft sigh as she reached for her HBIC shirt and slipped it on over her head. She shimmied her way out of her black skirt and slipped on her navy cheer shorts, passing her ankles, then her knees, and her thighs. She closed the locker with a slight slam as she turned around and gasped to quickly saw a familiar face standing in front of her.
---
"Veronica!" Cheryl exclaimed with a high pitch her voice almost breaking. "You scared me to death, what honor do i have of seeing you here?"
"Cheryl cut the crap-" Veronica quickly snapped at her. "I know you cheated with Reggie."
---
Her tone of voice quite calming yet her stance was firm, her toned skinny arms crossed in front of her chest as she maintained eye contact with Cheryl.
Cheryls jaw hanging open slightly as she gazed back at Veronica trying her hardest to keep eye contact before tears spill down her cheek.
---
"W-wha- Veronica i-i would never!" Her voice breaking as she whispered in a hushed tone not trying to let everyone peer in on her situation as Veronica started back at her in disbelief as she sighed and faced down looking at the chipped floor grazing it lightly with the tip of her heel.
---
"Cheryl I'm sorry- i don't think this is going to work out.." Veronica avoided eye contact as Cheryl's eyes were now swimming with salty clear tears as she blinked once and one tear spilled down her cheek then on the floor.
---
"B-but-" Cheryl moved forward a bit and looked down at her hand as she slowly started to reach out her finger tip about to touch Veronicas wrist as Veronica quickly pulled her hand away.
---
"I mean it Cheryl!" Veronica yelled not lifting her head up one bit. "Its over.." she turned around and walked away in a hurry slamming the locker room door as the bang echoed the walls. Cheryl dropped her lipstick tube she was holding in her other hand as it shattered into pieces, the pigment making it look like blood on the floor as she dropped down to her knees, her tears flowing down her cheeks faster then ever before as she hugged her knees closely silently crying as eventually everyone left her alone, not a needle to be heard falling.