Chapter 6 Battle on the Hill

Lily's POV:

Ever since the ferry we walked for a few days until today it was in the middle of nighttime and I watched as my Robbie rushed forward toward the battle and I couldn't help, but watch paralyzed as he rushed to it.

Rachel's POV:

I kept telling Robbie to stay with us, but he didn't listen to me at all. I looked at Lily and saw the look on her face and felt sad for her.

Mary's POV:

I didn't like where this was going and whatever Robbie was thinking was making my niece look like she was going through her parents death all over again.

Ray's POV:

I ran to Robbie and stopped him for a moment and told him to think about Lily. "I am dad, but I can't sit here and let her die or the rest of you!" "You can't fight them!" "Yes I can and I have to see this you have to let me go!" "Not until you tell Lily goodbye!" I watched as he walked over to Lily, the poor sweet girl with a beautiful heart of gold.

Robbie's POV:

I walked over to Lily and held her. "Honey, I have to go." "I know love." My girl had tears in her eyes. "Lily, sweetheart don't cry I will find you again I promise." "I know you will I love you." "I love you to and I kissed her for the last time until I reunite with her again I ran to the battle.