Oops

Kenneth's pov: me and bailey ended up talking for a long time . Baileys parents went to the police station . To file a police report and they said tmrw we would go and put in witnesses reports. We were still waiting for them to come back. They offered for us to stay until we all talked and figured out a game plan. But ofc my brother thought that it was a good idea to go to work and start saving for when the soks eventually kick us out. So I was left with my sister . So far she has been sleeping . So I gladly took this opportunity to talk with bailey . We ended up drifting away from the topic of what had happened over the past few days . Also we skipped the part about our home lives . Instead we talked about our interests. Some how we got into a conversation about how we both hate school. " Kenneth I'm telling you I have my head phones all days and I have no friends !" She giggles . " omg me too , no Friends i think I have more rivals ." She nodded her head . " " wait what school do u go to?" I rolled my eyes " I got to William b's private school for the all so nice rich kids ." She started and me with a shocked face "I go to that school, I've never seen you around ." I take a moment. I don't think I've ever seen her before not even in the halls . " well I guess not with our head phones in all the time." She starts to laugh . All of a sudden I feel this weird sensation in my stomach. I think the term would be butterfly's 🦋 . Oh no Kenneth you can not start to like this girl . She's too good for you . Bailey notices that I've been spacing out a bit . She gently put her hand on the right side of my cheek and pulls it to look at her . " what's wrong ?" I laugh " it's nothing just thinking to much ." She looks worried . " thankyou for saving me !" She looks me the eyes and I meet them . I have no idea what's wrong with me but I remove her hand from my cheek and hold it. She leans in closer and so do I . Our faces our so close that I can feel her breath. " how can I repay you?" I shrug me shoulders . She giggles "lucky for you i know away." She closes that gap between us . She kisses me . And I kiss her back . And I kiss her back hard . All of a sudden my hand on her waist and her hand our playing with my hair . I'm pulling her closer and tight. But lily being lily decides to wake up at this moment. We hear her cries echoing from my room. We part and look at each other. We laugh . " sorry but i gotta go get that." She nods her head . " I'll come with you." I smile . I grab her hand and walk her to my brothers room . I walk in and there's lily on the bed looking quite cranky . I pick her up and kiss her forehead . " good morning sleepyhead!." She startes to hug me tighter and she lays her head on my shoulder. " I guess someone still tired." I turn around . I almost forgot that bailey was still there . And about what just happened. She smiles . I step closer to her . " would she like to spend the day with us ?" Her face brightens up. " I would like that !" We walk to the kitchen . Baileys tummy rumbles. She looks at me and her face turns red . I laugh " I'll make some breakfast ." She thanks me and her face begins to return to Normal color . "Bailey do you want to hold her while I cook?" She nods her head and comes closer to me to get lily. When I was about to explain how to hold her . Bailey right off that bat holds her right and lily giggles . Cupid is an ass for this . She walks over to the couch and sits Down with lily . I begin to cook breakfast. I made Lily's normal scramble eggs with some bread and apple juice and apples . For bailey i made two eggs over easy and some bread . I made my usual order and put all the food on the table . Bailey gets up. I realize there no baby chair . Bailey notices it too. " oh my sister Britney had a son and we keep a baby chair , let me go get it!" She rushes to another room and a few moment come back with an all white baby chair . And by the look of it an expensive. I place lily down and place the food down . She old enough that she begins to eat it by herself . Bailey comes to sit next to me . " I missing my Dailey hot chocolate, I'm going to make some do you want any?" I nod me head " I love hot chocolate !" She smiles And heads over to the kitchen . A few minutes later she comes back with two mugs . I taste it and I've never tasted this good of a hot chocolate . She sees my reaction and laughs. " everybody always loves my hot chocolate. " it's really good probably the best I've ever tasted !!" She laughs . She digs into her food . " and you make the best eggs chef !" .We both laugh . Even lily giggles . Bailey has a tv in her dining table . She picks up the remote and turns it on . " is there any shows lily likes to watch . I think " yeah she likes to watch paw patrol ." She nods and turns on the paw patrol . Lily is instantly sucked into the tv. We continue to eat until bailey bring up earlier . " about what happend , umm are we like , i don't know .?" I cut her off. " I don't know what we are but I know I don't regret it , I like you a lot , even tho I just met you." She blushes and looks down . I reach out and lift her chin. "I like you to Kenny like a lot, and I would love to do that more often ." I laugh at her cuteness . " for now let's just enjoy today and I would also like to kiss you ." God I sound so corny . We finish our meals and I go and wash the dishes . She comes up from behind me " you don't have to do that I can wash them later ." I refuse her offer . " it's alright bailey , I cook I clean ." She smiles " you sure because it would be no problem?" I nod my head " yeah I'm sure just go get lily and go to the couch I'll be there in a sec . She walks over and get lily . Once I'm done with the dishes I head over to the couch . I sit down next to her and she cuddles up to me . Lily crawling on to my lap also cuddling. Bailey suggests watching a movie . We decide to put on a Disney movie . Half way through the movie lily falls asleep . So I go and put her down for her afternoon nap. I come back to bailey on the couch. She hugs me . I kiss her forehead . Pulling her closer to me . "What's taking my parents so long ?" I pause not knowing what to say . " I don't know but I'm sure it's for a good reason." She chuckles . " or they just want to deal with me or what happened to me , it's all my fault . I immediately get up and pull her up with me . " bailey sok what happened to you was not your fault , like I said your parents have a good reason for not being here , but I'm head for you." She starts to tear up. "Why do I feel this way ken?" I shake my head not knowing what to say . So I just bring her closer and kiss her . Once we part I hug her . We stay like that for awhile in-till my brother clears his throat . " looks like you to had fun ?!?"