012

(18+ joke included in this chapter)

Minah POV

I sigh as the two boys walk away. I go to the girl's bathroom where Lisa is supposed to meet me to fix up my face. I see the girl standing there and looking at me with a smile as her makeup supplies stuff is all set up, Jennie is also there.

"Unnies!" I exclaim as I run over and hug them.

"Mimi!" The two girls say in unison as they hug me back.

"Ok, let's get started." Lisa says as her and Jennie start to apply makeup to my face to make me look normal.

They had finished doing foundation and blush but now they started doing lipstick, eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara. I was confused but I shrugged as it's not up to me. Once they finished I looked in the mirror.

"Omo, who's she?" I say pointing to myself in the mirror in disbelief.

After doing my makeup^^ my Unnies curl my hair a little

After doing my makeup^^ my Unnies curl my hair a little. I look at myself in disbelief.

"That's you, silly." Lisa says and giggles softly at my reaction.

Jennie looks at me with a smile. "Even more cute than without makeup, Jungkook will be running to the bathrooms when he sees you." Jennie says with a smirk, making me blush lightly.

"No thanks~ I see him as a big brother." I say, sinking their ship.

Lisa pouts and I giggle quietly before Lisa and Jennie pack up their stuff. I smile and hug them before waving goodbye and heading out to the cafeteria.

I walk into the cafeteria and my eyes widen at all of the idols and trainees here. I see two tables that are realistic options for me since I know them though, TXT's Table, and BTS' Table (+ Samuel.) I walk over to BTS since I'm in that group and sit in between Jungkook and Samuel.

"So Minji, how was your first day so far?" Jimin asked with a smile.

I look down shyly. "I guess it was well.... It was eventful." I reply followed by laughter from Samuel, Jungkook, and I.

Jungkook looks over at Jimin, who is sitting across from me, laughing but it doesn't sound genuine for some reason and I look down at my lap, thinking it may be something I said earlier in the day.

"I'm not that hungry, I'm going to go look around" I say before noticing Jungkook grabbing my hand as I stand up and pulling me back down.

"Stay" He almost sounds like he's ordering me and I frown.

"Fine...." I mumble and just sit there as the boys laugh and eat throughout the whole lunch period.