Dark + Dark = Light-Chan

"Hey babe, you okay?" 

His low soft voice was heard through the phones speaker. The screen illuminated the girls face as she looked at the name spread across the top of the screen.

"Hmm, yeah. I think..." 

She sniffled, hoping her nose would stop running like her eyes. A red colour painted her cheeks and nose, as if it were winter; But winter is much further away, it was still barely the middle of summer. The hot air outside have being forgotten though as the cool dark breeze blew about outside. 

"Don't lie...I can hear it in your voice. What happened?"

He shuffled around in his bland office chair, moving a few things on the desk. Concern laced his voice and his heart. Like a vine had grown through from her side to his, wrapping around his heart. 

"I just..."

She fell silent. The lump in her throat growing bigger yet again. The thunderstorms rolling back into her head. She shifted positions, sitting up on the floor rather then laying. Her head leaned against the wall, hair coming in contact with the homemade paper posters.

"Everything's okay, nothing can hurt you. I'm here talking to you, nothing can harm you anymore," 

He stood from his seat, a pit in his stomach as he grew anxious. He'd been here plenty of times before and knew how to handle the situation. Though he wished to be able to just jog down to her place and hug her. Yet that was pretty impossible considering the ocean that separated the two. 

"It's all too much. I can't do anything. One moment I'm completely fine the next I'm having a break down. I never not have anything to do. No matter how much I've done it's still not good enough. I still have so much more piled up. I ca-an't."

She cried out. Her tears chocking her with every thought that slipped from her mouth. She continued. Every single thing that entered her mind, exited through her chapped lips. 

"Hey hey, it's okay. I know things are tough, but you'll make it through it all. You're okay, everything is okay. You don't have to be perfect. You don't have to get everything in on time. Just listen to me, you'll be okay."

He murmured sweet words to her. Yet they were more then just sweet words. They were words of courage and calming. Words that spoke the truth that she had desperately wanted to ignore because ignoring the truth seemed better then accepting the fact that she could never be perfect. But the boy she held so dear to her heart already seen her as such. Not for the things she's done or the things she does. But for who she is. She may be struggling but to him, he loves her.

"I'm proud of you baby, you're doing so much more then what is expected. Take a break, you deserve it"

The two talked for hours after she had calmed down. Eventually the both falling fast asleep, still on the phone. It was fascinating. How two people stuck in the dark, come together to make such a bright light. Perhaps it's some weird math or science thing where two dark cancels out and becomes one light. 

Either way in the end...they've still got each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! ERROR Ann here!

This is a very short imagine I wrote on a whim. I haven't felt too good the past few days and decided to write it out in story form as I usually do. Honestly this should probably be going in my ERROR ERROR ERROR book but it does relate to Stray Kids sooooo. I wrote this and imagine Chan as the guy, but really you can imagine whoever since it doesn't say. 

Bye~