Stubborn Love

This is dedicated tooooo NINA BANANA! I don't know why I call her that but I always do hehe. I don't know if you hate it but please don't I like that name for you! But yea...you're so pervy and even though this is more on the lovey-dovey side I still wanted to dedicate it to you. You're wonderful and I just love chatting with you. You and your funny self naughty self ;) 

Hi Lovelies! Enjoy! 

sorry for the length. I promise it's beautiful s3x is included but it's not just only about that. This is a love story.

            “Em, Why do you think they did it?” Jay asked me. Turning my head, I see he had his eye closed as usual. He’s either always wearing his shades, which he does majority of the time or he has his eyes close ever since he went blind four years ago. We knew it was going to happen since he started losing his sight at the age of nine. Then the day finally came, he had called my mom in his room and said those five words, “Aunt Gen, I can’t see”.  God, thinking about that day makes me want to cry my eyes out all over again. That was the last day I saw his brown eyes. “Em?”

            “Hmm?” I answered a bit startled.

            “I asked you something, remember? And you know how much I hate it when you get all quiet.” Yes, yes I do. I can’t help it, I’m always thinking of him.

            “Did what?” I asked finally.

            “Why do you think Aunt Gen and Uncle Rich decided to keep me?”

            Thinking about the right answer wasn’t necessary I already knew the answer. “Because they love you, Jay.” Sometimes, talking to Jay feels like I’m talking to a child. He had so many questions. Questions I know he knew the answers to but I think he just needs to talk sometimes. He only talks to me, my parents and our other friend, Ashley. If someone outside of that group says hi to him he either doesn’t answer or just nod to acknowledge them. I tell him it’s rude but at the same time I can’t blame him. Those are the same people that talk shit about him behind his back. They forget that he’s blind not deaf. Because he can’t tell who’s who he just says, “Fuck them all”. I’m not joking either, that’s exactly what he said and in the middle of the hallway at school too.

            “I know they love me, I love them too, more than anything but I wonder what other reasons they had”

            “It’s not for money if that’s what you’re thinking”

            “Fuck you, Em!” He stormed out of the living room and seconds later I heard his door slammed upstairs. Sighing, I closed my eyes and wipe the tear that rolled down my cheek. That was a really fucked up thing to say and I knew better. Lately it’s been kind of weird between us. We’ve been really mean to each other lately and I don’t know why. No matter how good we are at one point someone says something really fucked up and hurt the other’s feelings.

            Sighing, I got my lazy butt off the couch and trod up the stairs as silently as I can. I’ve become a master at being quiet thanks to Jay and his unbelievable sense of hearing. Whatever it is that has gotten us so short tempered and mean to each we need to figure it out. I knocked on his door and waited.

            “Fuck off!”

            “I deserved that.” And I honestly did, it was wrong to say what I did knowing it wasn’t the truth.

            “Good, now leave”

            “I’m sorry, Jay. I shouldn’t have said what I said knowing it wasn’t true or that you would even think that. I’m just…I don’t know. I don’t know why we’ve been hurting each other lately but I’m sorry”